Edit: Facing a 6-betParty Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (10 handed) Party Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG+1 ($273.23)UTG+2 ($98.50)MP1 ($155.04)MP2 ($18.50)MP3 ($96)CO ($100.15)Hero ($211.73)SB ($107.06)BB ($101.28)UTG ($20)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , K :D . 3 folds, MP1 calls $1, 1 fold, MP3 raises to $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, MP1 folds, MP3 raises to $12, Hero raises to $20, MP3 raises to $96 (All-In). Hero?MP3's stats are average for a full-ring game, I don't really know him. My image is tight-aggressive if he's taking any notice.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (10 handed) Party Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG+1 ($273.23)UTG+2 ($98.50)MP1 ($155.04)MP2 ($18.50)MP3 ($96)CO ($100.15)Hero ($211.73)SB ($107.06)BB ($101.28)UTG ($20)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , K :D . 3 folds, MP1 calls $1, 1 fold, MP3 raises to $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, MP1 folds, MP3 raises to $12, Hero raises to $20, MP3 raises to $96 (All-In). Hero?MP3's stats are average for a full-ring game, I don't really know him. My image is tight-aggressive if he's taking any notice.
why reraise to $20, if you are going to amke a raise make it $35
Come on, what else could this guy have but AA? This guy has not been playing like a maniac. Someone must fold here surely.
I cannot believe you're actually being serious. I thought this was LHE when i first looked at the hand. In answer to your question I'll tell you what he could have. AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AK and possibly 1010.
where is zach to provide his wonderfully insightful opinions on minraises?
I love the minraise, it apparently makes everyone tilt.

Er...just to correct everyone none of these raises were minraises. Minraising sequence would have been $4, $7, $10 etc. Also KK-TT?! Are you serious? My gut-feeling is that his play is AA 80%+ of the time, 70% if he's a bit mental.

Er...just to correct everyone none of these raises were minraises. Minraising sequence would have been $4, $7, $10 etc. Also KK-TT?! Are you serious? My gut-feeling is that his play is AA 80%+ of the time, 70% if he's a bit mental.
do you seriously think that just because the betting sequence went from $1 to $4 to $8, that it isnt essentially a minraise?ordo you realize that what you did was pretty much the same thing as a minraise, and are now arguing semantics in a pathetic attempt to defend your horrible play?
Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , K :D . 3 folds, MP1 calls $1, 1 fold, MP3 raises to $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, MP1 folds, MP3 raises to $12, Hero raises to $20, MP3 raises to $96 (All-In). Hero?
FAIL
So you called and he had AA...kthanxbye.
So you called and he had AA...kthanxbye.
Haha this is the exact line that was running through my head the entire time I was reading this thread. Seriously, I cannot think of any possible situation where I would EVER lay down KK pre-flop. Okay wait. I thought of one. I'm on the bubble at the WSOP main event and I'm short stacked and there are 3 people all-in in front of me with more chips and if I don't make the money my family will have their house repossessed and the mafia will kill me due to an outstanding gambling debt. In that situation I would lay down KK pre-flop. High flyer...don't take everyone's pissy responses to heart, it's not personal. You just put them on tilt. I did it earlier this week. I would call and lose just like you did, every day of the week..because he just can't have AA that often. 10-10 to QQ and AKs is way more common.

'So you called and he had AA...kthanxbye. 'Lool. That about sums it up. But it was weird though, I mean it seems so obvious that he had AA. Like I was just throwing money away. You know, I still think it is a mistake, given that he rererereraised me all-in.

I refuse to comment on this hand due to the retarded LHE-ish betting and raising.And no, this post doesn't count as a comment on the hand.
If you don't make retarded raises in this hand, you don't have a reason to post it :)It seems pretty obvious he has Aces after all the LHE nonsense, but I'd still call. He has less than 100bbs. STACK OFF.
Facing a 6-betNo-Limit Hold'em
Those are two things I have never seen in the same post in my life. Seriously wtf?And op says he has a "tight-aggressive" image if anyone's noticed? I call Bullshit. I love how that term gets used by anyone who thinks they have a clue.No TAG I've ever seen makes these piss-ant type raises with ANY hand, let alone kings.[x] Weak

The reason of posting this wasn't to analyse the donkish minraising but the 'stacking off' part. Yes, the kind-of minraising was bad. I was 6-tabling and on the phone at the time. I just wanted to know if there is any time (cos this would be the one) where you fold KK against one opponent.

I just wanted to know if there is any time (cos this would be the one) where you fold KK against one opponent.
No. No it wouldn't. As others have said, not for 100bb. Past discussions on this have yielded a number of around 300bb to properly fold Kings preflop.I think I've folded kings twice in my life. Once in a satellite tourney near the payout bubble with a medium stack (standard) and once "incorrectly" but where I just genuinely thought the guy had aces (which he did). There's no shame in folding kings, and hindsight is always 20/20 - if you'd posted this and the guy showed Queens, you'd have gotten the same answers. If you're properly bankrolled and the decision is less than 100bb, call. Every day, all day. If you fold, post it here. People will tell you not to fold kings (even if the villain shows aces).
Not true. The 4-bet was a min-raise.Want to know why you don't fold KK pre-flop:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Preflop: Hero is SB with K :club: , K :) . 1 fold, MP raises to $4, Button raises to $12, Hero raises to $30, 1 fold, MP folds, Button raises to $103.75, Hero calls $73.75.Button has Kh AcActually the hand gets even better.Flop: ($212.50) 6 :D , 8 :) , Q :D(2 players)Turn: ($212.50) A :D(2 players)River: ($212.50) 8 :D(2 players)