Vegas Trip Report

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said that night we went to studio 54 and it was a sausage fest we called them like at 5am, was our first night in vegas too so we were mostly depresed the rest of the trip to try and hit on some girls

There's a movie in this somewhere.Next time...go to Spearment Rhino. I promise your $1,100 will go further there.http://www.spearmintrhinolv.com/
They actually screwed me worse there. The bartender didn't like my signature when I paid the tab. It was ridiculous. And then I went back to vegas for work a week later - ATM said that I had reached my daily limit. Had not taken cash out in a week. I had to cash out my checking account, cancel my card... because the ass bartender there had stolen my number and had been stealing money every day for a week. He's fired now, but what a pain! :club:
They actually screwed me worse there. The bartender didn't like my signature when I paid the tab. It was ridiculous. And then I went back to vegas for work a week later - ATM said that I had reached my daily limit. Had not taken cash out in a week. I had to cash out my checking account, cancel my card... because the ass bartender there had stolen my number and had been stealing money every day for a week. He's fired now, but what a pain! :club:
LOL ... never NEVER use a cc in a bar or restaurant

I read every post in this thread. The story kept getting weirder and weirder...yet it was absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment...Next time bring your own hooker.

I don't understand why you needed to call the hookers if you had your brother there. I mean, Bros Before Hos, amirite?Wait, I've been misunderstanding that saying all these years?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...