Anyone Here Play Rugby

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, finally a reply to this! Anyone WATCH rugby? The Churchill Cup finals are going to be held in Chicago this year (England, Ireland, Scotlland, Argentina, Canada, and the US Eagles) will all be playing on one day, Saturday June 21, at Toyota Park. Should be an AWESOME day. If you're coming in from out of town like me, come a day early and catch the Chi Sox against the Cubbies on Friday the 20th at Wrigley. Can't beat that.I love me some Rugby. I play and am president of our local team, so I get a bit worked up.

Nice, finally a reply to this! Anyone WATCH rugby? The Churchill Cup finals are going to be held in Chicago this year (England, Ireland, Scotlland, Argentina, Canada, and the US Eagles) will all be playing on one day, Saturday June 21, at Toyota Park. Should be an AWESOME day. If you're coming in from out of town like me, come a day early and catch the Chi Sox against the Cubbies on Friday the 20th at Wrigley. Can't beat that.I love me some Rugby. I play and am president of our local team, so I get a bit worked up.
that sounds like fun...where u from?

Live in Indiana, part of the Churchill Cup is going to played in Toronto as well. If you're a fan, check out ticketmaster or www.barclayschurchillcuprugby.com for more info if you want to check it out.

Delighted to see a rugby thread. I played for 11 years in Ireland. Been backpacking the last 2, i heard there is a few teams in Israel might check it out. Won a cup and a league and player of the year twice. All in our last year of school, we were terrible for 6 years and then plowed through everyone for our final year. Was so rewarding.I want to talk about rugger but the 6 nations and european club rugby. Cant really chat much about the american games but anything to do with rugby and I will be a regular on this thread

Delighted to see a rugby thread. I played for 11 years in Ireland. Been backpacking the last 2, i heard there is a few teams in Israel might check it out. Won a cup and a league and player of the year twice. All in our last year of school, we were terrible for 6 years and then plowed through everyone for our final year. Was so rewarding.I want to talk about rugger but the 6 nations and european club rugby. Cant really chat much about the american games but anything to do with rugby and I will be a regular on this thread
i've played rugby for 16 years and have played at a pretty decent level - decent enough that i used to play regularly against the likes of James Haskell (Wellington school), Tom Rees (RGS High Wycombe), Thom Evans (also Wellington) and Delon Armitage (Richmond rugby club). Name dropping aside, it is without a doubt one of the greatest games on earth and one of the funnest to play. I'm currently on hiatus having torn an acl in my 2 years ago and not been dedicated enough to rehabbing, but watching the 6 nations has inspired me to get back.