Does This Converter Thingy Work?

Ultimate Bet Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $.50 BB (8 handed) Ultimate-Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 ($27.65)MP2 ($36)CO ($16.60)Hero ($38.10)SB ($10.45)BB ($12.30)UTG ($18)UTG+1 ($28.20)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jclub.gif, Kheart.gif, Kspade.gif, Aspade.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls $1.75.Flop: ($5.25) 2club.gif, 8heart.gif, Qdiamond.gif(2 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($5.25) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)UTG+1 bets $3, Hero raises to $14.25, UTG+1 raises to $17.25, Hero calls $3.River: ($36.75) Aheart.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $36.75Thoughts?

I would guess villain is on a lo draw and maybe picked up a 4 flush on the turn. Did he check the action on the river?Also after looking more I think villain could have checked a set on the flop expecting a C-bet and u may have him dominated on the turn (other than lack of lo draw obv.) I would have C-bet on the flop. I think you could have narrowed his range a little if you had (shrug) :club:

depending on utg+1 i might bet that flop because its dry and it has a two in it. ---actually if he doesn't suck in someway i don't like preflop.
I assume you are saying you don't like the raise preflop not suggesting he should've folded?
[/b]I assume you are saying you don't like the raise preflop not suggesting he should've folded?
fold that for one bet oh god no.i think this is a good raise if he folds more than he should or he pays off more than he should.

Based on how much I play lately, I definately have no idea if he will fold "more than he should or he pays off more than he should".Here are my thoughts as I was playing - I definately want to play this hand for a raise pre-flop. At these limits, having 4-6 players see a flop for cheap isn't ideal IMO. Raise it up to hopefully have position throughout the hand, and be against one or two opponents only.I don't see any benefit to betting the flop there, as I can't imagine I would be a mathematical favorite over many hands that would call my pre-flop raise. The only hand I would get to fold would be hands that I have a clear edge on, allowing me to win squadoosch. If they play back at me, I have to fold. This way, I get to see if the turn is a safe card (and it just so happened to be a monster card for my hand). Betting/pushing the turn has to be correct. We were all-in on the turn (someone asked about river action...)Results below:Villain had A A Q 3 (no flush draw).

I like taking this flop with as many opponents as possible myself as when big high hands hit they make the nuts. (each to their own) I understand your thought on why you didn't bet the flop, but to me by not betting you pretty much signal the flop missed you and if you always bet villain can't put you on a range as easy not to mention you keep control. WWCD?what would Checky do? ........... lolP.S. in this case I do think villain would have check raised if you had bet I know I would have (shrug)

---actually if he doesn't suck in someway i don't like preflop.
i love preflop fwiw. i can't explain PLO8 in a single post but raises like rocket's in this hand are where a lot of the money is made.i love the way you played this hand on all streets.
i love preflop fwiw. i can't explain PLO8 in a single post but raises like rocket's in this hand are where a lot of the money is made.i love the way you played this hand on all streets.
Wow. Who knew...
I actually like it too, but my PLO8 is probably more limited. I have to think he is on a low draw. The only hands that beat you at the end are what? AA or 10J? And just about anyone that I play against raises preflop with AA, so it's tough to put him on that. So either way you got your money in with the best of it. Without a history on this guy to know if he is a wild man or not, it's tough to figure out exactly what he was thinking.BTW, since I am pretty inexperienced I would be interested to find out what hand he would play like this?
I actually like it too, but my PLO8 is probably more limited. I have to think he is on a low draw. The only hands that beat you at the end are what? AA or 10J? And just about anyone that I play against raises preflop with AA, so it's tough to put him on that. So either way you got your money in with the best of it. Without a history on this guy to know if he is a wild man or not, it's tough to figure out exactly what he was thinking.BTW, since I am pretty inexperienced I would be interested to find out what hand he would play like this?
Its in the post where I say results below. Highlight it and they show up (its in white text).
Its in the post where I say results below. Highlight it and they show up (its in white text).
Brutal. He completely overplayed his hand, not to mention jacking it up pre-flop, then hit his 2-outer to scoop. Love this game.
Brutal. He completely overplayed his hand, not to mention jacking it up pre-flop, then hit his 2-outer to scoop. Love this game.
i think it depends who he is playing against. against some (mostly the very good ones but also the maniacs) players he played his hand perfectly.
Pretty sure you are referring to me, but I didn't scoop nothing. I lost the entire pot, when the river brought my opponent his ONE outer to scoop ME.
if you're talking about the OP i think you are wrong. Hero played his hand perfectly imo. i don't think there was a single big big winner back in the party days who wouldn't play this hand really similar.
Pretty sure you are referring to me, but I didn't scoop nothing. I lost the entire pot, when the river brought my opponent his ONE outer to scoop ME.
if thats what you meant than disgregard my comment.
No not you. And you are correct. A one outer not two.