Was Feeling Generous

other than the shitty day threaders, there aren't enough play money fcp'rs for him to do this.random acts of kindness are brilliant. well done, cp83. now just don't be a dumbass & blow all your karma on some scam, okay? okay.
woah
There was one guy who had no idea where to go to check is real money balance. I think he only had the play money verson of pokerstars i thought that was pretty funny.
There's an easy way to tell this - on top of their avatar circle, if there is a star, they are playing on .net (play money only). If not, they are on .com.EDITing in a couple of pics to show the difference:Play money only (.net player):play.jpg.com player:real.jpg
random acts of kindness are brilliant. well done, cp83. now just don't be a dumbass & blow all your karma on some scam, okay? okay.
lol this quote is SO funny.
other than the shitty day threaders, there aren't enough play money fcp'rs for him to do this.random acts of kindness are brilliant. well done, cp83. now just don't be a dumbass & blow all your karma on some scam, okay? okay.
holy shitballs..you can tell the future!!*bows down to Qyayqi's eliteness"**edit** due to sheer stupidity..
There's an easy way to tell this - on top of their avatar circle, if there is a star, they are playing on .net (play money only). If not, they are on .com.EDITing in a couple of pics to show the difference:Play money only (.net player):play.jpg.com player:real.jpg
TYVM. I've played on Stars since they absorbed FCP, and every now and then I'd see that little star and wonder what the hell it was.In an unrelated note, I was once at a Dead show (yes, I'm old) when I saw the most wasted person I've ever seen, wandering the parking lot. He was holding a styrofoam coffee cup with a 3x5 card that said "Spare change for drugs" taped to it. Needless to say, I gave him all the change I could find in my car. It drove my girlfriend nuts, but I just appreciated his truth in advertising.
Well i went to a few play money tables and asked who had never played for real money on pokerstars. The ppl that have never i sent money too. There was one guy who had no idea where to go to check is real money balance. I think he only had the play money verson of pokerstars i thought that was pretty funny. Then of course you always get the a$$hole wondering why your giving money away, and saying this is a scam and stuff. If it was a scam it was the worst in history. Correct me if i'm wrong but isnt the key to a scam is to make money? ummm yeah it is, god why is the world filled with morons. Of course if it wasn't for morons i would never win money online.
Obv a quick study...