i am assuming that u play different amounts depending on what u r playing?how many an hour for 6 handed NLHE?9 handed stud?PLO?is it different for a tourny?if anyone has anything they go off of will be a great help. i am getting into online more and am trying to figure out how many hands i am playing.

i am assuming that u play different amounts depending on what u r playing?how many an hour for 6 handed NLHE?9 handed stud?PLO?is it different for a tourny?if anyone has anything they go off of will be a great help. i am getting into online more and am trying to figure out how many hands i am playing.
get pokertracker, its will tell you how many per hour you are playing...
get pokertracker, its will tell you how many per hour you are playing...
i could but i am looking back in my history and trying to figure out how many hands i had played. is there like an average amount that would be roughly close. right now i am figuing 60 hands an hour. is this close?

Well if you have PT, look at the screen that tells you how many hands per hour you are playing...Under the session notes tab, at the bottom of the second table (make sure you have the Show True Hourly Win Rate box checked off. It will tell you how many hands per hour, adjusted to include multi-tabling. For example, so far the month I am running 147 hands per hour with an average of 2.15 tables at a time, or about 67 hands per table per hour.