SB is a donk, 57/16/1.94/100BB is kinda weird, 4/0/0/28 so we can at least assume he is tight.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $200Hero: $351.50CO: $70.25Button: $252.45SB: $111.70BB: $197Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with K :D A :D UTG folds, Hero raises to $7, 2 folds, SB calls, BB raises to $28, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: 8 :club: 3 :D K :D ($84, 3 players)SB is all-in $83.7, BB raises all-in $169, Hero ...

28 hands doesn't make too good of a read. If it's 100+, I think you might be able to find a fold, but I'm calling because 28 hands doesn't make much of a read. I have top pair top kicker! :club: I also rarely fold to weird shoves on the flop when I have a hand. Are we supposed to believe BB has Aces and is shoving to get you off your hand?

This board has absolutely no draws so I think you're tied with one of them for the lead in the best case scenario, and plenty of times someone has AA or a set. Although I don't quite understand why BB would repop it here ever.

This board has absolutely no draws so I think you're tied with one of them for the lead in the best case scenario, and plenty of times someone has AA or a set. Although I don't quite understand why BB would repop it here ever.
If you're SB, you don't have Aces because you'd raise pf. On your most donkish days, if you do hit a set, are you shoving this flop when you can at least get a C-bet out of someone?If you're BB and you have Aces or a set, would you ever shove this flop with one more player to go? What does that accomplish?
28 hands doesn't make too good of a read.
Doesn't seem like it, but his stats mean that he's played 1/28 hands...at 6-max...and never taken a single aggressive action. Yeah, it's not a huge sample, and he could've certainly been card or situation dead, but I think there's a clear enough trend there. What hand do you think he could have that we beat? I assert that he's got AA/AK/KK/88. We tie with one of those. Why invest $169 after only initially investing $28 when our best hope is a tie?

what's bb's 3betting frequency? If he's capable of light 3betting, this is a great spot for a 4bet prei can't bring myself to click fold......w/BB's 0-like aggression factor, I just can't see him shoving a set. I would think he'd click call to act "sneaky"yuck.

i fold this flop so fast that it would make my head spin. honestly a villian that has those stats even after 28 hands at 6-max i would consider folding this preflop.

This is not simple at all... and it is really gross, but I think I think long and hard about it, and then frustratedly press the fold button. At this point, we only have $28 in the pot, and I think we are behind at worst and splitting at best. We have grinded our $200 buy in up $151; do we really want to risk all of our profit (and hard work) to be splitting at best?

At this point, we only have $28 in the pot
Unimportant
I think we are behind at worst and splitting at best.
This matters and is why we fold.
We have grinded our $200 buy in up $151; do we really want to risk all of our profit (and hard work) to be splitting at best?
What does this have to do with anything?

Maybe I am a loser... but I have a very hard time putting my profits (the money I have grinded for) at risk when it is a extremely marginal situation. I don't mind putting it in if it is the right play, but I think calling here is marginal at best and I don't want to risk my hard earned dough in a situation like this.

Maybe I am a loser... but I have a very hard time putting my profits (the money I have grinded for) at risk when it is a extremely marginal situation. I don't mind putting it in if it is the right play, but I think calling here is marginal at best and I don't want to risk my hard earned dough in a situation like this.
This should never have any bearing at the poker table. It's one long session. Putting in chips here is almost certainly -EV, so he should fold. Nothing else should matter. How much you're up or down and how much you "invested" in the pot do not affect EV.
why does nobody think KQ is a possibility?
A guy who's played 1 hand out of 28 is probably not going totally nuts with KQ here. You're really praying if you assign him that hand.
You sound like you aren't rolled to play whatever game you play in, or are not confident in your play to win it back. Your profit is absolutely meaningless. It's only more bullets.Putting your money in when you are a 50.01 to 49.99 favorite is always right. Always. That is, unless you are not properly rolled, like I said above.
What'd the SB have?
I think he almost had to have AK here for his line to make any sense. I guess he could have 88 too, but meh.
why does nobody think KQ is a possibility?
A guy who's played 1 hand out of 28 is probably not going totally nuts with KQ here. You're really praying if you assign him that hand.