LOL at the OP thinking this is new. LOL at you people getting mad he didn't know. LOL at Ivey not having enough pride not to let his wife be portrayed like that. LOL at "banned" ads, there is no such thing and to assume these aren't going to be all over youtube by intentional actions makes anyone who believes it ignorant. LOL at steve7stud bragging that you have to know Ivey to really understand why the ad is classic. I don't know Ivey, so making that statement just pisses me off because obviously I don't know what classic Ivey is.
:club:

This thread happened at a bad time. I overreacted. I apologize to the OP.Please however, use better judgment in the creation of new topics. This forum has been overwhelmed lately with new topics that serve no purpose whatsoever.

His purpose, AGAIN, was that it wasn't posted here recently, so perhaps some of us hadn't seen it. Like me.Everyone needs to lighten up.....if there are 4 threads going in general with the same thing, okay. For the record, I searched "banned ivey" (it won't take ad because it only has 2 letters) and I couldn't find a link to this on FCP, so take it easy on OP. This is exactly the type of levity that many of us in General like to see.