The first four episodes were released on the intertubes. I'm so happy this show is back. Please keep in mind, if you are gonna watch it online now, turn your tv on in Feb so we can make sure this show doesn't go away again.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching the first three. They were smart teaming up the two most popular characters to drive the plot. I'm really looking forward to the last 4 episodes and hopefully a full 3rd season at some point.

Please keep in mind, if you are gonna watch it online now, turn your tv on in Feb so we can make sure this show doesn't go away again.
Only matters if you're a Nielsen family. Links for the episodes that are online would be much appreciated...I can't wait for this show to come back.
Only matters if you're a Nielsen family. Links for the episodes that are online would be much appreciated...I can't wait for this show to come back.
an excellent point, but I like to pay lip service for the suits who might be reading
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to this show coming back. I hope they end up with a Seaon 3 too at some point.

I'm really looking forward to this show coming back. I hope they end up with a Seaon 3 too at some point.
I've heard this brief second season has two possible endings depending on how the ratings go and if CBS picks it up for a 3rd season.So far, season 2 is great.
I've heard this brief second season has two possible endings depending on how the ratings go and if CBS picks it up for a 3rd season.So far, season 2 is great.
I liked last night's episode a lot. Looking forward to more.
I liked last night's episode a lot. Looking forward to more.
I've seen the first 3 so far of this season, it just keeps getting better. Especially now that a lot of the focus is on the more interesting characters.

Pretty good ratings start for the new season.

And at 10, "Jericho" (2.5/7 in 18-49, 7.2 million viewers overall) was in line with its first-season finale averages last spring, finishing neck and neck in demos with NBC's repeat of "Law & Order: SVU" (2.6/7 in 18-49, 8.3 million viewers overall) and outperforming all but one episode of "Cane" to air in the timeslot this season for CBS.Combined, "Big Brother" and "Jericho" improved the network's prior four-week 18-49 average in the 9-11 p.m. timeslot (with a combination of original and repeat programming) by 37% (2.6 vs. 1.9).
Hopefully it stays the same so we can see a 3rd season.
We need to keep this show on the air. Looking foreward to tonight's episode. Hope they don't make it too soap-operaish though
It's not, from what I have seen so far the action keeps moving at a really good pace.

I loved tonight's episode... very action packed and entertaining. Also, better than last weeks (and I liked the one last week).

only 7 total episodes this spring?
Yea, it's a trial second season to see if they get to have a third season. My guess is they will make a decision by the 4th episode or so that way they can get to work on season 3 with the writers off strike now.

I have watched the first two episodes this season on a whim and I think I am going to have to go back and watch season one. I really like what I have seen so far.

I wouldn't expect to see a Jericho panel at a comic book convention either, I'm not surprised they didn't have a huge turnout.Until they have an effective means of tracking all the alternate means of watching the show (DVR/Tivo recordings, torrent downloads) it's hard to buy into Nielson ratings exp for the demographic they are looking at. Almost every 18-34 year old guy I know watches stuff they record so they can skip commercials or downloads it later.
And a season one villains return is already hurting the town.When Jake and he finally go at it, I imagine it is going to be ugly.
Maybe he'll go after Jake with his toepick.