Alittle Gossip From The Aussie Million

the mix game is holdem/O8/omaha all limit ~ and yes he is killing it live .as for the rumor about ivey and the 3 million in 10 hands on the bank ~ i would place a bet with daniel about that !
A mix game is any games you want, it can be any number of any different games...Unless your talking specifically about the game that is being played at the Aussie Millions currently?
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spaces between the last letter in a sentence and the punctuation<SPACE>!lol
Australian punctuation !OBV !
So your saying they would'nt view Phil Ivey as a high roller?
No, Of course he would be a high roller.I'm saying that the info of him winning that much wouldnt come from our OP's eyes directly.In a case like this, its probably cash game gossip. Phil probbaly won 300k, and then people turn it into, he was betting 300k a hand

this came dirrectly from a fulltilt pro's mouth (not mike's) but this pro does have a section in the fulltilt book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!enough clues allready, adam jump on msn for a bit please

the mix game is holdem/O8/omaha all limit.
O8 and omaha are the same thing. surprisingly, in my experience, it's quite rare for HE and O8 to be in the same mix. while i don't doubt mike's tournament skills, i can't imagine him a huge favorite in most 4/8 mix line-ups. i doubt he's kept his LHE game sharp and i'd be surprised if he had the fundamentals of TD and badugi down.steve stud, any thoughts on mike's mixed game skills?
O8 and omaha are the same thing. surprisingly, in my experience, it's quite rare for HE and O8 to be in the same mix. while i don't doubt mike's tournament skills, i can't imagine him a huge favorite in most 4/8 mix line-ups. i doubt he's kept his LHE game sharp and i'd be surprised if he had the fundamentals of TD and badugi down.steve stud, any thoughts on mike's mixed game skills?
Actually in my experience it isnt rare at all...
If I'm reading the OP correctly, Eli staked him for a cash game. Where did the 5 million in tournament winnings go? Surely he can't spend that much on coke, right?
lol easy there you do no hes a degen sports gambler and he stated thats where most of it went
Actually in my experience it isnt rare at all...
and Mike is known as a consistant live winner especially in mixed games why do you think hes still around hes a proven winner whenplaying with other ppls money .

Some of you guys are unreal, We as readers should be glad that Marchione would take the time to relay some of the on going action at The Aussie Millions. But instead you try and pick him a part.Even Daniel took a stab at his creditability.Daniel semi confirmed that Jen's kid may have took ill. But doubted the guy about Ivey in the High Roller Section.Just read it for what is worth, and hope the guy keeps reporting more as the week goes on, because some of us are not there.It is well known that Ivey is a High Roller (not a whale), and he loves to roll dice at enormus limits along with Baccrat.If you remember reading the stories about Ted Forrest and Dice Games, Ivey would make your head spin, he wins big and he loses big.For example: About a month ago Highstakesdb.com report Ivey won $547,000.00 in the Thunderdome on Fulltilt in about 90mins I watched and I'm sure some of you did also. When I seen him at Larry Flint game at the Hustler that following Sunday. One dude was congradulating him about the two hours of work he put in, Ivey laughed and said "Yeah thanks, but they did'nt report I lost it the next day". And did'nt even miss a beat.The title of the original post did say "A Little Gossip From Aussie Millions". It's not like he said breaking news like they do while you are watching TV. 'WE INTERUPE YOUR TELEVISION BROADCAST TO BRING YOU BREAKING NEWS" This just in. this just in, we have confirmed that Phil Ivey, a well known Poker player from Las Vegas has just bet $300,000.00/hand in Baccrat in Austrailia, once again we have confirmed people. We have a reporter standing by, now lets hear from our reporter Norman Chad. via satellite.

Some of you guys are unreal, We as readers should be glad that Marchione would take the time to relay some of the on going action at The Aussie Millions. But instead you try and pick him a part.Even Daniel took a stab at his creditability.Daniel semi confirmed that Jen's kid may have took ill. But doubted the guy about Ivey in the High Roller Section.Just read it for what is worth, and hope the guy keeps reporting more as the week goes on, because some of us are not there.It is well known that Ivey is a High Roller (not a whale), and he loves to roll dice at enormus limits along with Baccrat.If you remember reading the stories about Ted Forrest and Dice Games, Ivey would make your head spin, he wins big and he loses big.For example: About a month ago Highstakesdb.com report Ivey won $547,000.00 in the Thunderdome on Fulltilt in about 90mins I watched and I'm sure some of you did also. When I seen him at Larry Flint game at the Hustler that following Sunday. One dude was congradulating him about the two hours of work he put in, Ivey laughed and said "Yeah thanks, but they did'nt report I lost it the next day". And did'nt even miss a beat.
hiu ok?

last year i was the first person to post that phil ivey won over 1 million playing golf vs ram everyone laughed, three months later it came out i was dead right ~i would bet daniel 1k that phil won 3 million betting 300k a on the bank 10 times in a row !however daniel is not the type of person to come back here and say he was wrong

however daniel is not the type of person to come back here and say he was wrong
Jesus he just said he doubts it is true, he didnt insult your family.This is the fun of gossip, no need to get so touchy about defending it.Keep it coming, I love hearing these things

Marchione, what is the railing likely to be like for the ME tomorrow? Havent been before, can just anyone walk in and get a decent view of the action? They dont change the dress code at all do they while all the ballas are in town?

last year i was the first person to post that phil ivey won over 1 million playing golf vs ram everyone laughed, three months later it came out i was dead right ~i would bet daniel 1k that phil won 3 million betting 300k a on the bank 10 times in a row !however daniel is not the type of person to come back here and say he was wrong
You do realize that unless Ivey were to make it public that Daniel isn't going to make a post confirming that what you said is true even if he finds out that you were right.
Are you running for "Gossip Queen of the Year" or something??? Why do you care so much if people believe you???

top 5 from the 100k tournament1. 1,250,000 AUD Howard Lederer2. 650,000 AUD Mark Teltscher3. 350,000 AUD Michael Sampoerna4. 150,000 AUD Jeff Lisandro5. 100,000 AUD Nikolaus Jedlicka

howard won the the 100k buy in !shame freak opened his mouth, cause two very well known ftp pro's were seen leaving a brothel on saturday night here in melbourne- i guess there is no need for me to be a "gossip queen"