Protege Contests

it's on the back burner according to bob, but in the works.my prediction, and you heard it here first, it'll start after pokervt launches, and one of the seats will be reserved for someone who signs up for pokervt.also... i will final table again./thread

is it just me or is pokervt taking way too long to launch?
compare it to daniel's big book that's been available for pre-order without a firm release date for something like 2 years and it's way ahead of schedule :club:
it's on the back burner according to bob, but in the works.my prediction, and you heard it here first, it'll start after pokervt launches, and one of the seats will be reserved for someone who signs up for pokervt.also... i will final table again, once more losing to J9./thread
FYP. :club:
FYP
Stacked was really bad yes, but it's not like DN is a video game designer. If he truly takes the time to write and not let a ghost writer mesh what's already been written 20 times, his book will be fantastic.

The Protege Contest is now Poker Stars promotion and they'll decide on when it makes sense for them to run it.I'm not directly involved in PokerVT but the reason that it's taking time is because it's a different approach to online poker instruction. It's not just filming some online play and putting a video up and that takes time.. To my knowledge the time that it's taking is what was expected when the project was started.