How Could I Have Played This Differently

Thank you to everyone for helping me the with posting etiquette, I should have known better. I have the following situation that I would like to get some opinions on in a .50 NL game. The villain had been sitting at my table for about 50 hands, on my immediate right, and had been playing pretty solidly. He was trying to steal rather frequently from the button and small blind. (VP$IP = 18.75, TA A, attempted to steal 55.56%, PFR% = 17.50). He attempted again from the SB and I called with A,3 clubs, flopped 2,4,5 and busted his queens. He steamed for a couple more hands and then the following occurred. UTG was new to the table and I wasn't concerned with his small amount of money. I think I've counted my own mistakes, but am curious to see what other people would have done in this situation.ThanksFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($92.65)MP3 ($19.85)CO ($21.25)Button ($9.25)SB ($17.70)BB ($50)UTG ($9.25)UTG+1 ($25.60)MP1 ($53.75)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with kh.gif, ks.gif. UTG raises to $4, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $7.5, Hero calls $7.50, 5 folds, UTG calls $3.50.Flop: ($23.25) 2c.gif, js.gif, 4c.gif(3 players)UTG bets $1, MP1 raises to $17, Hero calls $17, UTG calls $0.75 (All-In).Turn: ($59) 3c.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)MP1 bets $29.25 (All-In), Hero folds.River: ($59) 5d.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $29.75

I raise pre flop to around $25. Two raises preceeding you at least one would probably call and you'd have position. I just don't think slow playing KK against two early position raisers is a good idea. If you think he's steaming from previous hand definitely raise pre and hope he plays back at you.