Best Resources For Getting Solid Fundamentals In Nlhe?

Hi guys,I'm sure this thread has been done to death but I'd really like to improve my game quickly. I'm prepared to dedicate a decent amount of time to it, but at the moment I am at best average. I'm sure I have plenty of leaks and many of them can be plugged with a little practice/study.In other words, I really want to get a solid understanding of exactly what ABC poker is.I'm willing to buy books and read them over a few times if necessary. What about card runners? full membership is kind of expensive.All recommendations welcome.

Live experience is the best. But I found that Ace on the River, Super System 1 & 2 helped me alot. I'm trying to grasp Sklansky's work but all the math doesn't make it a easy read.
Ace on the river has very little ABC poker content, and from what I have heard doyle's style outlined in SS 1 & 2 is more tricky than ABC.I will be getting SOME live play experience but considering how many more hands in a session I can play online surely online is best for working on fundamentals?
I will be getting SOME live play experience but considering how many more hands in a session I can play online surely online is best for working on fundamentals?
True...but remember that the 2 are not the same game.On-line playing is a bit different than live play of course.... but I think one of the most valuable tools is simply table time.Play...play...play...play

Go to the archive 2+2 forums and read the whole of the Small stakes NL FAQ sticky, it's fantastic.Sklansky's NL book is definitely good, but it's not as relevant to the levels you play as reading 2+2, and it gives less practical advice.

Go to the archive 2+2 forums and read the whole of the Small stakes NL FAQ sticky, it's fantastic.Sklansky's NL book is definitely good, but it's not as relevant to the levels you play as reading 2+2, and it gives less practical advice.
best. guide. ever.http://www.pr0crast.com/2+2.NL.Anthology.v1.htm