A Recurring Theme!

It has been a pretty common theme for me on internet sites....I win a mutli-table tourney, cash out about half of it and play cash games and tournies with the rest. However, it always seems that once I have won a multi-table a run ridiculously bad afterward for a rather long peroid of time. And no matter how well I feel I'm playing I always wind up slowly losing what I kept in the account back and having to take a break, re-load and the cycle continues.Overall I am up an ok amount but it could be a lot better.... I dont think its becuase I am a bad cash game player because over my life I have been a pretty profitable cash game player.Anyone have this happen or have any advice?

It has been a pretty common theme for me on internet sites....I win a mutli-table tourney, cash out about half of it and play cash games and tournies with the rest. However, it always seems that once I have won a multi-table a run ridiculously bad afterward for a rather long peroid of time. And no matter how well I feel I'm playing I always wind up slowly losing what I kept in the account back and having to take a break, re-load and the cycle continues.Overall I am up an ok amount but it could be a lot better.... I dont think its becuase I am a bad cash game player because over my life I have been a pretty profitable cash game player.Anyone have this happen or have any advice?
its called variance
Maybe your not a bad cash game player, but if your losing your money at cash and making it at MTT sounds like an easy solution, and aye aye to the variance
Usually this happens because a person becomes over confident after cashing out, causing them to play hands that they normally wouldnt play or play real loose and that leads to the loss.
ah. yes. that is a pretty good assumption
Cash out more, lose less.Easy. Next question please.
did you mean Variance as in He got lucky to win and now the odds are leveling out to his "normal" game?
QFTCash games should be a lot more consistent than MTT's. You probably have some leaks in your game. Visit the strategy section and post hands.