I finally beat the regular game and also beat seperate ways yesterday. I started up the next sub mission thing where you have to find the 5 plagas bbut i just quit because i was all resident eviled out for the day. I deff enjoyed this though and am going to guy buy umbrella chronicals after im all the way done with this one.
the 5 plagas one is pretty easy except for one part IMO. Seperate Ways was pretty great though (I enjoyed how everything tied together with the main game and Leon) and the main game obv was great.

I still think my favorite fight is the 2nd Krauzer fight in the base or whatever. I enjoyed how he hid behind the wall that one part, I jumped a bit and was like oh phuck!

.I'm playing Zack and Wiki right now. I think instead of Brain Age or other games like that, that this should be a game that all say 9yr olds and up play to strengthen their IQ. I think the critical thinking and problem solving aspects are fantastic.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 5 plagas one is pretty easy except for one part IMO. Seperate Ways was pretty great though (I enjoyed how everything tied together with the main game and Leon) and the main game obv was great.

I still think my favorite fight is the 2nd Krauzer fight in the base or whatever. I enjoyed how he hid behind the wall that one part, I jumped a bit and was like oh phuck!

.I'm playing Zack and Wiki right now. I think instead of Brain Age or other games like that, that this should be a game that all say 9yr olds and up play to strengthen their IQ. I think the critical thinking and problem solving aspects are fantastic.

yea i might go against getting UC too, maybe i will rent it as well. I am thinking about getting Endless Ocean instead. Puff puff and then swim around the ocean!!! I read on gamefaws that its a great game for stoners. Obv going to get it.
  • 3 weeks later...
yea i might go against getting UC too, maybe i will rent it as well. I am thinking about getting Endless Ocean instead. Puff puff and then swim around the ocean!!! I read on gamefaws that its a great game for stoners. Obv going to get it.
just for an update i did pick up that endless ocean games and it sucks ass, i will probably never play it again. I also bought the umbrella chronicles the other day, have yet to tap into that game yet but i will get around to it. For now im just going to play teh pokhers.

Simpsons game sucks btw, despite reviews that seem to say otherwise. Anyways, is there any point in playing anything except galaxy? And on a related note, somebody please tell me they are working on galaxy 2. I need more levels!!!Also excited for mariokart.

Simpsons game sucks btw, despite reviews that seem to say otherwise. Anyways, is there any point in playing anything except galaxy? And on a related note, somebody please tell me they are working on galaxy 2. I need more levels!!!Also excited for mariokart.
what about Brawl excitement?
just for an update i did pick up that endless ocean games and it sucks ass, i will probably never play it again. I also bought the umbrella chronicles the other day, have yet to tap into that game yet but i will get around to it. For now im just going to play teh pokhers.
I'm shocked.
what about Brawl excitement?
Game looks real good. Looks to have a real fleshed out story this time (although, it reminded me a lot of Kingdom Hearts) and based on the pictures I've seen, lots of minigames and a create-a-level option. Also, it looks like they have expanded on the adventure levels from the last game.
Question. I have a Wii Zapper. But when I try to use it with RE4, it never linesup properly. Suggestions?
Re-sync it? I don't know about the zapper, but the remote has a button on the back that will sync it up again.
Question. I have a Wii Zapper. But when I try to use it with RE4, it never linesup properly. Suggestions?
I heard the problem is that the wii controller is not configured to be accurately pointing at the screen, but in relation to the sensor bar. If you look down the crosshairs, it won't be pointing where you are aiming.
I heard the problem is that the wii controller is not configured to be accurately pointing at the screen, but in relation to the sensor bar. If you look down the crosshairs, it won't be pointing where you are aiming.
I do point at the sensor bar. It is just not set right.Dont buy a wii zapper.

ive had my wii since the first of january, but am just now hooking it up to the interweb ... its currently downloading some sort of system upgrade which looks like its going to take about 30 minutes.whats the first thing i should do once on the interweb.you have to pay for all the nes and snes games right? anything free out there?how do i play against other people?

You get some free channels, they don't have any multiplayer games up yet. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (march 9th) is the first one that will have online play followed by Mario Kart. It's mainly good for downloading older games right now, and sharing your Mii's with your friends.If you get the browser you can surf the web from your couch, which is kind of cool if you have it on a big screen.

You get some free channels, they don't have any multiplayer games up yet. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (march 9th) is the first one that will have online play followed by Mario Kart. It's mainly good for downloading older games right now, and sharing your Mii's with your friends.If you get the browser you can surf the web from your couch, which is kind of cool if you have it on a big screen.
Super Mario Strikers Charged has online play.