Wrestling Dream Card - Result Polls - Matches 1-6

Wrestling Mega Card - Match Results  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pre Show Match - Bobby Heenan V.S. Jimmy Hart V.S. Mr. Fuji - Triple Threat Managers Match

• Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
    • "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart
    • Mr. Fuji
  2. 2. Pre Show Match - Brooklyn Brawler V.S. Barry Horowitz - World Jobber Championship

• Brooklyn Brawler
    • Barry Horowitz
  3. 3. PPV Match - Dynamite Kid V.S. Tiger Mask

• Dynamite Kid
    • Tiger Mask
  4. 4. PPV Match - Bruiser Brody V.S. Cactus Jack - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

• Bruiser Brody
    • Cactus Jack
  5. 5. PPV Match - Dusty Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes V.S. Bob Orton and Randy Orton - FATHER AND SON GRUDGE TAG TEAM MATCH

• Dusty Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes
    • "Cowboy" Bob Orton and Randy Orton
  6. 6. PPV Match - Randy Savage V.S. The Rock

• "Macho Man" Randy Savage
    • The Rock

Ok here is the first 6 matches to vote on who you want to win. I would have done it all in one thread but it only allows 6 polls. Try to vote in here and talk about the card, thoughts about it, etc, in the actual card post. Have fun! Polls close at 10 PM Eastern on 1/10/08.EDIT : If you want to talk in here about each of the matches shown, that works also. I just realized it would probably get more responses/attention that way.

I think for some reason when I edited my first post, it erased the first 2 sets of votes... it shows total votes - 3, but only 1 vote in each category, so if you voted before, I'm sorry and feel free to vote again..

The Rock is the greatest wrestler of all time in my opinion. He had talent in the forms of strength, athleticism, mic skills, and he was funny as hell.Nobody was as entertaining as the Rock, and I think he could beat anybody in a PPV.

Polls are closed! Results will be up tomorrow while I'm at work to give me something to do lol. Basically results are known by what the numbers show, but I want to ad a little zest to it lol. Thanks for voting!