Wrestling Dream Card - Coming Up With The Card

I am bored at work and thought this would be fun for wrestling fans old and new alike.Basically my thought process is we could come up with a fantasy card using wrestlers wrestling now, older wrestlers, wrestlers no longer with us, etc. Also, for fantasy purposes, just look at the wrestler in the wrestling world, not in real life. For example, Obviously what Chris Benoit did in Real Life was horrible, but he was an awesome wrestler, so I feel he would be in some great fantasy matches.The Fantasy card will have 4 titles and 10 matches. Titles are :World TitleTag Team TitlesIntercontinental TitleUS TitleFirst 10 matches that get in here that aren't just jokes (AKA - No Barry Horowitz V.S. Red Rooster matches, please... lol), I'll create a new thread for voting on the winners etc.... if this catches on, maybe we could go somewhere with it with fantasy angles, etc...For booking purposes, We'll say the titles are currently vacent. I will come up with the first match and we'll go from there. You can add Stips, but please don't over do it. I'll post the first match in a new entry. Have fun and hope this catches on!!

I would also like to see the Macho Man Randy Savage Vs. The Rock just for the pre fight interviews leading up to it.
Well put... I was thinking of waiting for a different poster to post a match for each match to give different people a chance but we'll see how popular this gets and if it gets slow, that would be an awesome match.
Brody vs Cactus - falls count anywhere or streetfightHart vs Angle- world titleDynamite vs Tiger Mask
Brody V.S. Cactus in his prime would be SICK!

Oh, and anyone who listens to the Howard Stern show I'm sure would love to see this one:The Iron Sheik v. Brian Blair & Macho Man Randy Savage in a Triple Threat Match, live from Pontiac, Michigan.

These matches should take place at the old Maple Leaf Gardens with the one and only The All Time Heal MatchIron Mike Sharpe from Hamilton Ontario vsVirgil or Doink the Clown

Brooklyn Brawler v. Barry Horowitz - for the World Jobber ChampionshipAndre the Giant v. The Big ShowMr. Fuji v. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan v. "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart - triple threat manager matchStrike Force v. The Fabulous Rougeaus v. The Rockers v. New Age Outlaws v. Killer Bees v. Demolition - hexagon ring Sinful Six-Way Tag Team MatchGreg "The Hammer" Valentine v. The Rock - elbows only match

Alright, the card is set.... We will have 2 "Pre Show" Matches and then 10 Matches on the PPV. I'm going to list the card in a new thread. Thanks for the match ideas...hopefully next time more people will respond. Oh, and if I didn't include a match, it was because a wrestler was already in another match.

World TitleTag Team TitlesIntercontinental TitleUS Title
6 person Hell in the Cell-The Rock vs. Stone Cold vs. Mankind vs. HHH vs. John Cena vs. EdgeTag Team Titles-DX vs. Rock-n-Sock vs. Kane and Undertaker (lets assume that they all make it out of the Hell in the Cell)(but, I think the most entertaining matches are the TLC matches so Hardyz vs. Dudleys vs. Edge and Christian in a TLC match also)Intercontinental-Shelton vs. Jeff in a TLC matchUS-Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle