Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($2.20)UTG ($4)MP ($9.90)CO ($8.30)Button ($1.60)SB ($4.35)Villain is loose passive. Plays almost ATC.Preflop: Hero is BB with Qclub.gif, Qheart.gif. MP raises to $0.25, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.7, MP calls $0.35.Was the r/r big enough? Flop: ($1.35) Jspade.gif, 4spade.gif, 4heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.9, MP calls $0.90.On a board like this, should I have checked first or lead out as played? What should have been done differently?Turn: ($3.15) 6spade.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.7 (All-In)At this point with only 7bb left, I felt it was an automatic shove. Would you have done something different? Chk/fold?And what of the plays preflop and on the flop and if they are standard for the lower stakes. If not, what would you have done differently?

I usually r/r to at least 4 times the original raise, so in this case you might have tried $1 instead of $0.7.On this board I'm probably just shoving all in for $1.60, since a normal continuation bet is over half your stack anyways. As played, your bet on the river is correct. Check-folding is terrible since you have so much invested already.

I usually r/r to at least 4 times the original raise, so in this case you might have tried $1 instead of $0.7.On this board I'm probably just shoving all in for $1.60, since a normal continuation bet is over half your stack anyways. As played, your bet on the turn is correct. Check-folding is terrible since you have so much invested already.
FYP and QFT.You should not be giving your opponent any kind of decent odds whatsoever here, especially considering doing so pot-commits you.Just shove. If he comes along, he comes along, but he was coming along to the end anyway.
I usually r/r to at least 4 times the original raise, so in this case you might have tried $1 instead of $0.7.On this board I'm probably just shoving all in for $1.60, since a normal continuation bet is over half your stack anyways. As played, your bet on the river is correct. Check-folding is terrible since you have so much invested already.
Doesn't really matter what you already have invested. That money is sunken, it's the pot-odds that matters. But still, you can't fold now, 5,5:1 to play for the rest of your money if called on turn.
FYP and QFT.You should not be giving your opponent any kind of decent odds whatsoever here, especially considering doing so pot-commits you.Just shove. If he comes along, he comes along, but he was coming along to the end anyway.
Haha what the hell does "FYP" mean?? I've never heard someone use that one before :club:
Haha what the hell does "FYP" mean?? I've never heard someone use that one before :club:
Fixed your post.If say hero raises to $.90-$1, that would leave around $1.2 left on stack. I would automatic shove on that board but would anyone consider a check to evaluate?

reload preflop?With such a short stack you have to get it all in here. If you raise a bit more preflop you can get it all in on the flop with roughly a pot sized bet.