Michigan Wolverines

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty bush league that those players brought all this up......EVERY program goes over the hours
Yea, it's disappointing that not everyone is supporting the program. Easy to kick something that's down.
I hope one of the freshman quickly prove to be more reliable than Sheridan. I don't know if I should think that we have a QB nicknames shoelace is funny or not since he won't tie his shoes. I guess if he keeps running a 4.3 40 it's not slowing him down anyway.
I think Sheridan is on the bench at this point. Forcier looked solid (13/20, 3tds) while Sheridan was 0-2 with a pick, and Robinson looks silly fast out of the backfield. If I had to guess were gonna see Tate as the starter with Robinson sprinkled in for a wrinkle occasionally.Looking forward to next week against ND now.
That was nice. I was flipping around and caught that play live. Pretty impressive.Did you go to Michigan Jad?
No, just grew up around Iowa fans and everyone hated Michigan at the time (and still do) so I became a fan. Plus when I was a kid I thought they had the coolest combination of uniform/mascot.
No, just grew up around Iowa fans and everyone hated Michigan at the time (and still do) so I became a fan. Plus when I was a kid I thought they had the coolest combination of uniform/mascot.
Ahh so the reverse of me having to grow up in Michigan and got sick of all the Michigan crap and ended up hating them. I think what did it in for me was when I decided to go to Central and many people got on my case about not going to Michigan since it had a great football team and how could I not go there. Maybe because I don't play football and CMU had a top notch teaching program (which I was going into at that time). Funny thing was, the biggest UofM supporters I knew never even set foot in the city of Ann Arbor.
Ahh so the reverse of me having to grow up in Michigan and got sick of all the Michigan crap and ended up hating them. I think what did it in for me was when I decided to go to Central and many people got on my case about not going to Michigan since it had a great football team and how could I not go there. Maybe because I don't play football and CMU had a top notch teaching program (which I was going into at that time). Funny thing was, the biggest UofM supporters I knew never even set foot in the city of Ann Arbor.
I went to Michigan, and some of my friends who were the biggest fans actually group in Ann Arbor. So I guess it can go both ways. What an awesome game today!!!Forcier looks great, but that defense.. ugg. Cissoko looked particularly awful. In honor of this victory, super grover is going to wear a michigan shirt for the rest of the season.
I went to Michigan, and some of my friends who were the biggest fans actually group in Ann Arbor. So I guess it can go both ways.
I never said it didn't go both ways.My wife went to Michigan.She hates the football team.*shrugs*

We have some issues in the secondary that are gonna cost us games this year, but it's going to be exciting. Nothing like crushing Notre Dames hopes of winning a title.Hopefully the press doesn't over react and put us in the top 25 this week.

We have some issues in the secondary that are gonna cost us games this year, but it's going to be exciting. Nothing like crushing Notre Dames hopes of winning a title.Hopefully the press doesn't over react and put us in the top 25 this week.
just be happy you play in the big ten where secondary issues arent the death of a team.
#25 it is. You think it's an overreaction?
Yes.. be glad you don't have to face the nationally respected, trail-blazing, vaunted South Carolina offense.
so UGAs defense sucks, like it did last year.........got any more news for me?? lol

listening to Kirk Herbstreit here on our local espn station and he is completely sold on this Michigan team, says they are an EASY Jan 1st bowl team fwiwbashed is alma mater and the Big 10 in general as he usually does

listening to Kirk Herbstreit here on our local espn station and he is completely sold on this Michigan team, says they are an EASY Jan 1st bowl team fwiwbashed is alma mater and the Big 10 in general as he usually does
I'm hoping for an 8 win season and a bowl game. I still think our weak secondary is going to hurt us a few times this year. I think a Jan 1st bowl is a reach right now.

how many did Iowa and Mich St win last year............no way both had over 8 wins????I could see Michigan in the Outback Bowl, shit why rule them out of winning the Big 10Are all the RichRod haters starting to mellow out up there? I'm happy positive things are happening for him up there now

how many did Iowa and Mich St win last year............no way both had over 8 wins????I could see Michigan in the Outback Bowl, shit why rule them out of winning the Big 10Are all the RichRod haters starting to mellow out up there? I'm happy positive things are happening for him up there now
Iowa was 9-4 last year (8-4 before bowl game, 5-3 in conference) and MSU was 9-4 also, but they were 9-3 going into the bowl game with and had a 6-2 conference record.I don't think they can win the Big-10 this year. OSU and PSU are clearly better teams, everything after them is a bit up in the air.
Michigan won't beat Iowa this year.