Michigan Wolverines

Whatever you need to tell yourself...lol. Just admit it. I'm right all the time. It'll feel good to get that off your chest....or you can keep on pretending that the Big 10 is even close to the SEC right now. I mean, other than three straight national titles and monster recruiting classes all over the place and great futures for several teams.....but hey, Iowa looks good for next year and Michigan might win 6 games!!!...and according to your own reference, our top 5 signings are graded out higher or equal to your top signing. LMFAO......pretty close though.
You keep telling yourself anything you want because you are the most delusional person here. I was right that Alabama can't beat the best team in the SEC, hell they couldn't beat the best team in a non-bcs conference. That 3-9 Michigan team looked a whole lot better than your Alabama team did against them, but you can break out the quitter excuse, or the we lost one of our players due to violations excuse, or whatever other bullshit you want.Alabama choked this year, twice. In the two biggest games, must suck... to support choke artist. At least Michigan was just flat out bad, not riding some bullshit conference prestige by barely beating shit teams until they faced a team or two with a complete roster that beat them.Just cause Florida won a mythical national title doesn't mean they deserved it, there are at least 3 other teams out there with legit claims to it too. And in case you somehow missed it, having the team that is supposedly the best in the country doesn't mean the whole conference is good, the SEC sucked more ass than your average bullshit filled post this year.Save your bullshit propaganda for next year when you need to explain how your 3 loss team deserves a BCS bid.
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep telling yourself anything you want because you are the most delusional person here. I was right that Alabama can't beat the best team in the SEC, hell they couldn't beat the best team in a non-bcs conference. That 3-9 Michigan team looked a whole lot better than your Alabama team did against them, but you can break out the quitter excuse, or the we lost one of our players due to violations excuse, or whatever other bullshit you want.Alabama choked this year, twice. In the two biggest games, must suck... to support choke artist. At least Michigan was just flat out bad, not riding some bullshit conference prestige by barely beating shit teams until they faced a team or two with a complete roster that beat them.Just cause Florida won a mythical national title doesn't mean they deserved it, there are at least 3 other teams out there with legit claims to it too. And in case you somehow missed it, having the team that is supposedly the best in the country doesn't mean the whole conference is good, the SEC sucked more ass than your average bullshit filled post this year.Save your bullshit propaganda for next year when you need to explain how your 3 loss team deserves a BCS bid.
When we played Florida I said we were the underdog. When I played Utah, I said we would lose b/c we would come out flat. That is EXACTLY what happened. Nowhere have I made excuses. You yourself said that Utah may be the 2nd best team in the country and is probably worthy of a NC shot..but then you say my Bama team should feel bad for losing to them?? That doesn't make any sense. Both Utah and Alabama were great teams. Utah came to play as if they had something to prove. Alabama didn't. Simple as that.So...you're saying it's better to root for teams that lose 9 games a year than a team that is in the national title hunt all season and then loses in a close game on a neutral field to the eventual national champs. Yeah....I'm the delusional one. Just keep on thinking the SEC sucks. Come fall, we'll be able to prove once again where the best football is played.Four SEC teams in the top 10 recruiting classed. 6 in the top 15. 10 teams in the top 25. Just another of the endless examples of SEC quality.
When we played Florida I said we were the underdog. When I played Utah, I said we would lose b/c we would come out flat. That is EXACTLY what happened. Nowhere have I made excuses. You yourself said that Utah may be the 2nd best team in the country and is probably worthy of a NC shot..but then you say my Bama team should feel bad for losing to them?? That doesn't make any sense. Both Utah and Alabama were great teams. Utah came to play as if they had something to prove. Alabama didn't. Simple as that.So...you're saying it's better to root for teams that lose 9 games a year than a team that is in the national title hunt all season and then loses in a close game on a neutral field to the eventual national champs. Yeah....I'm the delusional one. Just keep on thinking the SEC sucks. Come fall, we'll be able to prove once again where the best football is played.Four SEC teams in the top 10 recruiting classed. 6 in the top 15. 10 teams in the top 25. Just another of the endless examples of SEC quality.
Blah blah blah blah...So you predict your team will lose its two biggest games and that makes you some sort of hero? I was pretty sure Michigan was going to have a bad year after losing more talent to the NFL than just about every school in the country, but I don't go around claiming to be some sort of expert sports prognosticator. If you were 1/2 as good at predicting shit as you claim you should be making enough money off sports betting to never be worried about proving how some obscure shit you said was right. You cover your ass with blanket statements like "I think we can win" and "I'm scared they will come out flat" so that no matter what happens you can claim to be right. I'm sorry your program feels they are so good that a BCS game was beneath them and they shouldn't play hard. I guess that's SEC quality though right? They assumed because they were from the SEC playing someone from a shitty non-BCS school they would just roll over and play dead. They didn't, the SEC's "2nd best team" got curb stomped like a character from American History X. Another example of the SEC being overrated again.College football is full of parody, when you get that through your dense ass skull we could have an actual conversation, but your just a trolling dumbass who wants to get a rise out of people and get your self worth from a forum. Have fun with that. Go back to your SEC thread and QQ about how you were robbed by the refs in the FL game or something.

just lol at you twoand Jadaki....what do you smoke?Or are you just a bitter cold northern football fan who's pissed off that his teams can't consistently hang with teams from the south.Are you jealous? You act like it. Its just football man :club:

Blah blah blah blah...So you predict your team will lose its two biggest games and that makes you some sort of hero? I was pretty sure Michigan was going to have a bad year after losing more talent to the NFL than just about every school in the country, but I don't go around claiming to be some sort of expert sports prognosticator. If you were 1/2 as good at predicting shit as you claim you should be making enough money off sports betting to never be worried about proving how some obscure shit you said was right. You cover your ass with blanket statements like "I think we can win" and "I'm scared they will come out flat" so that no matter what happens you can claim to be right. I'm sorry your program feels they are so good that a BCS game was beneath them and they shouldn't play hard. I guess that's SEC quality though right? They assumed because they were from the SEC playing someone from a shitty non-BCS school they would just roll over and play dead. They didn't, the SEC's "2nd best team" got curb stomped like a character from American History X. Another example of the SEC being overrated again.College football is full of parody, when you get that through your dense ass skull we could have an actual conversation, but your just a trolling dumbass who wants to get a rise out of people and get your self worth from a forum. Have fun with that. Go back to your SEC thread and QQ about how you were robbed by the refs in the FL game or something.
All I know is that pretty much every single thing I said about this year's college football season came true. Keep on telling yourself that the SEC is "overrated" despite the overwhelming dominance. You keep acting like I made excuses for any of our losses..you keep referencing this...could you please show me where that happened? The two games we lost..no excuses. Florida was better than us and we came out flat in the Utah game. That is exactly what happened, despite you trying to act like we just got thoroughly dominated for 60 minutes. You know how good Bama was..deep inside, you know they were a legit national title contender and what's worse is you know they will get better now that Saban adds more of his recruits. You know it's true...you just spent so much time telling me how wrong I was after I (obviously correctly) said how mediocre the Big Ten was this year. You've obviously been wrong all year..but it hurts oh so bad to admit it. Now I'll go back to my Royals thread and work on predicting their record exactly right for the second year in a row. Yeah, that's right, I'm f*cking awesome.
Now I'll go back to my Royals thread and work on predicting their record exactly right for the second year in a row. Yeah, that's right, I'm f*cking awesome.
You also said the White Sox would win 73 games.
Or are you just a bitter cold northern football fan who's pissed off that his teams can't consistently hang with teams from the south.Are you jealous? You act like it. Its just football man :club:
Do you really need me to recount how the majority of Big-10 teams have winning records vs all SEC opponents? Last time Michigan faced a SEC team they did something Alabama and Georgia couldn't, beat Florida. I don't have to worry about it because I have facts to support me, not just media hype and random generalizations.There is nothing to be bitter about, Koop is just an idiot who does exactly what I said. he makes huge generalizations that contradict each other so every outcome is covered then he claims to be the greatest football guru ever. He's a short bus riding attention whore which is the only reason he is posting in this thread. He thinks he is getting a rise out of me, I really don't care if he wants to continue looking dumb.At least you are just an obsessive GA fan, I can get that. But Koop has less rationalization skills that a 4 year old. He came in here trying to start shit when no one was talking to him. Maybe he should wonder how a 3-9 program is landing a top ten class, shouldn't the SEC schools all pull in better classes than a 3-9 team from the Big-10?He thinks I should care about what Sabin does at Alabama, I really don't. Anyone who paid attention to that team at all this year knew they didn't have the talent at QB to win important games. They squeaked out 3 and 4 point wins against teams with losing records, and tried to claim them as great wins because the SEC is "so good". We all knew Alabama was overrated, FL and Utah just proved it and just because it happened at the end of the year instead of the beginning he is overvaluing what they did this year. They aren't going to win the SEC this year either. He should go cry about it in the SEC thread. If the SEC was half as good as he claimed, he wouldn't be trying to prove it to me.
just lol at you twoand Jadaki....what do you smoke?Or are you just a bitter cold northern football fan who's pissed off that his teams can't consistently hang with teams from the south.Are you jealous? You act like it. Its just football man :club:
Do you really need me to recount how the majority of Big-10 teams have winning records vs all SEC opponents? Last time Michigan faced a SEC team they did something Alabama and Georgia couldn't, beat Florida. I don't have to worry about it because I have facts to support me, not just media hype and random generalizations.There is nothing to be bitter about, Koop is just an idiot who does exactly what I said. he makes huge generalizations that contradict each other so every outcome is covered then he claims to be the greatest football guru ever. He's a short bus riding attention whore which is the only reason he is posting in this thread. He thinks he is getting a rise out of me, I really don't care if he wants to continue looking dumb.At least you are just an obsessive GA fan, I can get that. But Koop has less rationalization skills that a 4 year old. He came in here trying to start shit when no one was talking to him. Maybe he should wonder how a 3-9 program is landing a top ten class, shouldn't the SEC schools all pull in better classes than a 3-9 team from the Big-10?He thinks I should care about what Sabin does at Alabama, I really don't. Anyone who paid attention to that team at all this year knew they didn't have the talent at QB to win important games. They squeaked out 3 and 4 point wins against teams with losing records, and tried to claim them as great wins because the SEC is "so good". We all knew Alabama was overrated, FL and Utah just proved it and just because it happened at the end of the year instead of the beginning he is overvaluing what they did this year. They aren't going to win the SEC this year either. He should go cry about it in the SEC thread. If the SEC was half as good as he claimed, he wouldn't be trying to prove it to me.
What is funny during this SEC vs. Big ten debate for the 2008 season, you seem to only want to talk about records from the past ten years. Why would I worry about a 3-9 program landing a nice recruiting class when my team has the WAY better coach, coming off a BCS berth, the #1 recruiting class (or wayyyy down at #2 according to some), and is clearly looking like a national powerhouse for the forseeable future. Your team will struggle to 6 wins next year while mine will be in the national title hunt again. Yeah, boy I'm so worried. Yeah, Bama was overrated. We were leading the eventual national champs in the 4th quarter on a neutral field, but yeah, we weren't very good. Keep focusing on the one game where we came out flat and lost to a good team. Too bad you can't realize that just b/c Utah doesn't come from a BCS conference doesn't mean they aren't a damn good team. Oh wait...you already did say that Utah might be one of the, if not the best team in the country...yet in the same breath you act like we should be ashamed for losing to them. Yeah, that's not contradictary. I enjoy your ignorance. Just keep on pumping up that Big 10, maybe they'll win two bowl games next year and then can watch yet another SEC team win the national title. You do realize that number four in a row is pretty much a lock, right???
What is funny during this SEC vs. Big ten debate for the 2008 season, you seem to only want to talk about records from the past ten years. Why would I worry about a 3-9 program landing a nice recruiting class when my team has the WAY better coach, coming off a BCS berth, the #1 recruiting class (or wayyyy down at #2 according to some), and is clearly looking like a national powerhouse for the forseeable future. Your team will struggle to 6 wins next year while mine will be in the national title hunt again. Yeah, boy I'm so worried. Yeah, Bama was overrated. We were leading the eventual national champs in the 4th quarter on a neutral field, but yeah, we weren't very good. Keep focusing on the one game where we came out flat and lost to a good team. Too bad you can't realize that just b/c Utah doesn't come from a BCS conference doesn't mean they aren't a damn good team. Oh wait...you already did say that Utah might be one of the, if not the best team in the country...yet in the same breath you act like we should be ashamed for losing to them. Yeah, that's not contradictary. I enjoy your ignorance. Just keep on pumping up that Big 10, maybe they'll win two bowl games next year and then can watch yet another SEC team win the national title. You do realize that number four in a row is pretty much a lock, right???
As far as Utah goes, no I really don't think they are that great but they are getting screwed by a retarded system. They barely beat Michigan, destroyed an overrated Alabama team, but I don't think they would beat PSU, OSU, Oklahoma, Florida, USC or Texas... but that's not their fault they were not given a chance. I enjoy you trying to cross two diffferent discussion to make your loss to them feel better though.I'm pretty sure no one paid attention to WVU football till RR got there, and now they are still reaping the benifits of what he built from nothing. Sabin is a good coach, but I don't think he would have done as well at WVU as RR did. Alabama is going to be a lot like GA was this year, watch.
Alabama is going to be a lot like GA was this year, watch.
lol its points you make like this that just make me really laugh out loud.....I'm a UGA fan obv, and Alabama is in a ton better shape than we are. Especially on defense where we were pretty much worst in the SEC last year. I dont even know what point you were trying to make here but it just shows you have no clue about SEC football.........not that I ever thought you did anyways.
In all fairness, having any kind of conversation with Koop is the verbal equivalent of slamming your dick in a car door.
lol its points you make like this that just make me really laugh out loud.....I'm a UGA fan obv, and Alabama is in a ton better shape than we are. Especially on defense where we were pretty much worst in the SEC last year. I dont even know what point you were trying to make here but it just shows you have no clue about SEC football.........not that I ever thought you did anyways.
He thinks Alabama is going to be competing for a national title next season like GA was supposed to this year. GA fell apart and didn't live up to the expectations that being the hottest team in the country at the end of the previous season built them up to. You wouldn't have even responded to my post if I didn't put GA in there, stop being butt hurt your team didn't live up to expectations and making it personal. We both know they should have been better than they ended up being.Alabama still doesn't have a QB, they lost the best part of their O-line, and while they may have a ton of depth at running back that doesn't do you much good when teams jump out to 21 point leads on you like Utah did.
  • 2 months later...
Why are we thinking about bringing in Greg Paulus as a one year QB?
Why not? Couldn't hurt things much, he was pretty good in high school. Rich already feeling the heat of being at an elite program and not producing.

Even if he comes in I'll be shocked if Tate isn't the starter next season. It's interesting that 6-7 NFL teams have expressed interest. After what the Patriots did with Cassel everyone is looking for a long shot that can come in cheap and pay off big.

Alabama will be a perenniel contender for the next few seasons. Michigan is trying to recruit Greg Paulus to be their QB. Michigan football is such a joke right now. oh, but we did have lose to Utah last year...so that's embarrassing...even though the one making fun of 'Bama for that also has said that Utah should've hat a shot at the national title. Thus, we lose to the national champs and a team that should've been playing for the national championships, both on neutral fields..and therefore that's somehow embarrassing?????

Alabama will be a perenniel contender for the next few seasons. Michigan is trying to recruit Greg Paulus to be their QB. Michigan football is such a joke right now. oh, but we did have lose to Utah last year...so that's embarrassing...even though the one making fun of 'Bama for that also has said that Utah should've hat a shot at the national title. Thus, we lose to the national champs and a team that should've been playing for the national championships, both on neutral fields..and therefore that's somehow embarrassing?????
i just cant figure out why everyone thinks you're such a douche.
Dead Horse
  • 4 months later...