Michigan Wolverines

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And LSU lost to Troy. And Florida lost to Ole Miss. Bad losses happen.
actually LSU won that game becuase they realized they were about to be embarrassed so they did something about ............and yeah Ole Miss beat Florida........dont even try to compare that to App St beating michigan
..and yeah, we will see. We'll see a proven coach with a national title already doing what he always does..and we'll see Rodriguez completely fail to beat the one or two decent teams they ever have to face year after year.
See, this is why SEC fans are retarded and completely overrate your teams. Lets look at how tough the #1 team in the country's schedule has been this year...Clemson (5-5)Tulane (2-8)Western Kentucky (2-9)Arkansas (4-6)Georgia (9-2)Kentucky (6-5)Mississippi (6-4)Tennessee (3-7)Arkansas State (4-5)LSU (7-3)Mississippi State (3-7)Combined wins: 51Combined Losses: 61WOW, they beat one good team (Georgia), one okay team in overtime that was missing so many starters Alabama fans can't count them (LSU) and a whole lot of scrubs. Man it mist be hard to have to circle that one or two games a year that are tough. Your next opponent has a losing record too (5-6), it's no wonder everyone thinks this team is going to get smoked when they actually play someone. GG on the one or two tough teams arguement, sine Alabama racked up wins against the #1 schedule this year.When your done pulling your foot out of your mouth, I can't wait to hear you tell me how good Arkansas State is.
Who the **** has Michigan played lately OOC? Dont even go there with Notre Dame and Oregon.......In the last few years SEC teams have played major teams out of every conference EXPCEPT for the Big10.....coincidence? Oh yeah thats right you guys at Michigan let vanderbilt come up there and play a few years back and you didnt exactly dominate them....dude your arguments suck and you sound like a whiny bitch.......just because your school's football program isnt relavent these days doesnt mean you have to get your britches twisted
Yea, that Oregon State team sucked last year too, you know the one that had a good shot at the national title until Dixon went down with an injury.What major teams has the SEC played? Georgia beat Arizona St, that is the most impressive win I can think of and they are a 4-6 team. TN went to UCLA and got beat by a 3rd string QB who put up 4 INT's. Was Clemson supposed to be impressive this year? The only person who is pissy about where there program is should be you, must be hard to swallow that preseason #1 ranking and watch it all fall away with underachieving performances. The only "Black Out" there was in GA this year was them blacking out their goals one by one as they fell apart.Mark Richt's 2008 Goal list1. National Championship2. SEC Championship3. Make it to conference title game4. Get preseason #1 ranking (YAY!!!!)Hey, 1 out of 4 ain't bad.
actually i forgot you guys did play App St which is a tough opponent.....LSU steamrolled them this year and this is App States best team ever supposedly
And that same Michigan team that got beat by App St crushed Florida, so LSU > App St > Michigan > Florida... gotcha. I'm cool with that. App St is a good team and they have a great program going, just look at their record over the last 5 years, it's pretty damn impressive.The SEC isn't nearly as good as it has been the last 3-4 years. So anytime someone gives you or any other SEC fan facts to back up that claim you resort to name calling and what appears to be drunken ranting. Lay off the moonshine man. GA has a good class coming, and if they keep Stafford and Knowshon it should be better next year.

I forgot about one team that is playing some decent OOC competition in the SEC. Florida beat Miami and the still play FSU, and both those programs are getting back on track and aren't the doormats they have been the last few years. Still not at Florida's level but better than what the rest of the SEC has done by a long shot.Oh and Arkansas faced Texas and got beat by 42. More than any other team beat them by including the top two ranked SEC teams.

son....i dont have time to type out a response like you did and quite honestly i dont really care........what teh hell are you trying to say in any of your above responses to me??? LOL ofcourse i'm disappointed in UGAs performance this year.......Stafford wont be back next year so this year was our shot and we kinda blew it, our defense shit eh bed EVERY game, if it wasnt for our offense we would have lost like 4-5 gamesman you really get fired up and defensive on this stuff, i enjoy reading your responses......please keep them coming

Mark Richt's 2008 Goal list1. National Championship2. SEC Championship3. Make it to conference title game4. Get preseason #1 ranking (YAY!!!!)Hey, 1 out of 4 ain't bad.
lol.....i like this one too
actually LSU won that game becuase they realized they were about to be embarrassed so they did something about ............and yeah Ole Miss beat Florida........dont even try to compare that to App St beating michigan
Tennessee lost to Wyoming and UCLA.. I could go on.
any pac10 teams besides USC don't count for being a true OOC opponent.......atleast for the time being
You do realize that Oregon was well on their way to the National Championship game until Dixon and Stewart got hurt, right?
Tennessee lost to Wyoming and UCLA.. I could go on. You do realize that Oregon was well on their way to the National Championship game until Dixon and Stewart got hurt, right?
yeah Tennessee blows you havent heard?? the last real team they beat was Wisconsin last year.....ohDear Oregon Ducks, Sorry about your injuries. I apologize, I wasnt aware you guys were the only team to EVER have injuries affect the outcome of your season. Again, I apologize.
Dear Oregon Ducks, Sorry about your injuries. I apologize, I wasnt aware you guys were the only team to EVER have injuries affect the outcome of your season. Again, I apologize.
Oh, you're an idiot. Sorry, I wasn't paying close enough attention before. Carry on.
yeah Tennessee blows you havent heard?? the last real team they beat was Wisconsin last year.....ohDear Oregon Ducks, Sorry about your injuries. I apologize, I wasnt aware you guys were the only team to EVER have injuries affect the outcome of your season. Again, I apologize.
LOL. You putz. You're the one who acted like losing to Oregon at home was some terrible loss even though they were a top 3-5 team last year when everyone was healthy.
son....i dont have time to type out a response like you did and quite honestly i dont really care........what teh hell are you trying to say in any of your above responses to me??? LOL ofcourse i'm disappointed in UGAs performance this year.......Stafford wont be back next year so this year was our shot and we kinda blew it, our defense shit eh bed EVERY game, if it wasnt for our offense we would have lost like 4-5 gamesman you really get fired up and defensive on this stuff, i enjoy reading your responses......please keep them coming
My co-worker who is a huge GA fan is convinced Stafford is coming back for next year. Also I'm not being defensive, I know my team sucks ass this year and I can sit here and take my medicine from other fans and listen to Mike Wilbon on PTI talk trash. It's part of what I enjoy about college football. When my second favorite team (UNC) is better than my favorite at football it has to be a bad year. I'm just tired of the SEC is the best crap, they might end up with the best team in the country, that doesn't make them the best conference. And they don't completely dominate anyone, no one really does in CFB anymore.
My co-worker who is a huge GA fan is convinced Stafford is coming back for next year.
Man i wish he would too but the word goin 'round down here is that he is pretty much gone. I cant blame him, especially if he is a gtd top10 pick, which i think he prolly will be. Who knows maybe he'll pull a Matt Lienart(sp?) and surprise us.My expectations for this year were huge and they were obv crushed by Alabama. Deep down inside I knew we were gonna get beat by Florida as well. Our defense hasn't played a good game all year. Even Georgia Southern in week 1 moved the ball good against us. I think I even posted that in the UGA thread after that game. So anyway, whether he comes back or not, I'm not gonna get my hopes built too much next year for this team until I see a good defensive performance. Willie Martinez needs to be fired but Richt wont ****in do it To keep this a Michigan thread, what are a majority of the fans up there feeling towards RR this year?
Oh, you're an idiot. Sorry, I wasn't paying close enough attention before. Carry on.
thats not nice please realize this is not serious businessessessessesshave a great evening!! :4h:club::5c:ts:D:D:D
To keep this a Michigan thread, what are a majority of the fans up there feeling towards RR this year?
Obviously a lot are pissed about the season, but I think a lot of them had unrealistic expectations. The heat though is mostly coming from watching the team play really well for a quarter or a half, and then just making horribly stupid mistakes to lose. Sure some of that is the coach, but when it seems like every player on the field has butter fingers there isn't much any coach can do.Our QB situation is pretty terrible, but we have two really good prospects coming in for next season that are dual threat type QB's, and the rest of the class looks pretty good too, exp on the defensive side of the ball.My expectations are a bowl game next year, and to complete for the Big-10 title the year after that. I think that's perfectly reasonable.
my god Pryor is playing like shit so far, but so are you guys.......please win Michigan!!!!!!! somehow, please
Game went pretty much how I expected it to.Time to focus on the recruiting class and spring ball, at least the basketball program has a big win already this year knocking off #4 UCLA.
  • 3 weeks later...

Well at least we probably won't be dealing with the current QB's next season. Got two of the three best dual threat QB's in the country coming to play QB next season and a really good 2010 class prospect is apparently down to FSU and Michigan.

• 4 weeks later...
i see you guys loaded up on some top notch ooc teams next year
You talking Michigan particularly or the big-10 in general?Michigan is signed with ND for like the next 20 years, so our ooc rises and falls with them. Mostly it just falls flat, though we did have Utah this year and Oregon the year before that.
I knew you spouted off something stupid like this not long ago...
It's called a joke. You know, I don't actually, literally think a D-II team is better than half the Big 10. I guess with how bad your team was this year, though....it could be tough to tell. What would the spread be...CMSU vs. Michigan...at Michigan....7 point favorites....maybe.

I think Iowa has a realistic shot at winning the Big Ten, next year. Sep. 5 Northern IowaSep. 12 at Iowa StateSep. 19 ArizonaSep. 26 at Penn StateOct. 3 Arkansas StateOct. 10 MichiganOct. 17 at WisconsinOct. 24 at Michigan StateOct. 31 IndianaNov. 7 NorthwesternNov. 14 at Ohio StateNov. 21 MinnesotaAt Ohio State is the only game that's a question to me and if this team lives up to it's potential, they could win that game..could be a very special team. But, last time I thought that, we got ravaged by injuries, had a quarterback who gave up on his team and ended up 6-6.