Michigan Wolverines

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the Central Missouri State University football team be the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big 10??
Considering a team with no O-line or a real QB is the 4th best team in the SEC I guess it would be about the same.
Yea, did you see Michigan dominate MN?And I'll give you credit, Iowa's QB play was much improved over the games I saw earlier this year.
Minnesota might be improved, but they're still in for their end of the season crumble.
Would the Central Missouri State University football team be the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big 10??
2nd best.
Considering a team with no O-line or a real QB is the 4th best team in the SEC I guess it would be about the same.
LSU has no O-line?? Wow..you are going from "Alabama only won b/c LSU's O-line got hurt" to now them just having no O-line whatsoever. LMFAO..okay. LSU is still a pretty solid team, outside of their QB. Good O-line (if healthy) and their D-line is one of the best in the country...and if LSU is the 4th best team in the SEC, who is the 4th best team in the Big 10, Northwestern??? LSU would kill them or whoever the 4th best team is..even with their awful QB.
LSU has no O-line?? Wow..you are going from "Alabama only won b/c LSU's O-line got hurt" to now them just having no O-line whatsoever. LMFAO..okay. LSU is still a pretty solid team, outside of their QB. Good O-line (if healthy) and their D-line is one of the best in the country...and if LSU is the 4th best team in the SEC, who is the 4th best team in the Big 10, Northwestern??? LSU would kill them or whoever the 4th best team is..even with their awful QB.
LSU is such a good team that Alabama made 153 severe mistakes(according to you) and they still lost the game at home. K.
LSU came into the game with only 2 of it's 5 starting linemen playing, by the 3rd quarter the other two were out. Every position was a backup. So again, grats on beating a team with no O-line and a scrub QB on overtime.Tebow and Harvin and the double running back tandem at FL are going to crush Alabama.
LSU came into the game with only 2 of it's 5 starting linemen playing, by the 3rd quarter the other two were out. Every position was a backup. So again, grats on beating a team with no O-line and a scrub QB on overtime.Tebow and Harvin and the double running back tandem at FL are going to crush Alabama.
Thanks. Congrats on the worst season in Michigan football history. Must be proud. Don't worry, next year my Alabama team is going to be pretty good for the next few years once Saban's recruits start playing....maybe Michigan can make the Rhode Island bowl in a couple years.
Thanks. Congrats on the worst season in Michigan football history. Must be proud. Don't worry, next year my Alabama team is going to be pretty good for the next few years once Saban's recruits start playing....maybe Michigan can make the Rhode Island bowl in a couple years.
:club: Sorry Kowboy, I do agree with you though.
You're a dipshit.I'm not one of the fans that is hounding RR this season, so telling me to "get a life" is stupid. He lost 1/2 the team to the NFL before he ever took over, and didn't get time to recruit anyone. I wasn't expecting miracles this year. It's a little worse than I anticipated, but I'm not one of the people stalking his family or saying the guy should be fired either. in two years if the team isn't competitive, then I'll get annoyed. Maybe you should study up on recruiting classes before you start talking shit. Congrats on the 6th best class next year int he SEC. :club: And don't worry about Michigan's recruiting, once the rest of our class is finalized it will be top 10 class, which is more than your average Alabama player can count to without taking off their socks.And holy shit that article is bad, they are totally going for shock value with that title when the quote reads entirely differently. Good reporting there :ts
You're a dipshit.I'm not one of the fans that is hounding RR this season, so telling me to "get a life" is stupid. He lost 1/2 the team to the NFL before he ever took over, and didn't get time to recruit anyone. I wasn't expecting miracles this year. It's a little worse than I anticipated, but I'm not one of the people stalking his family or saying the guy should be fired either. in two years if the team isn't competitive, then I'll get annoyed. Maybe you should study up on recruiting classes before you start talking shit. Congrats on the 6th best class next year int he SEC. :club: And don't worry about Michigan's recruiting, once the rest of our class is finalized it will be top 10 class, which is more than your average Alabama player can count to without taking off their socks.And holy shit that article is bad, they are totally going for shock value with that title when the quote reads entirely differently. Good reporting there :ts
The article isn't meant to be taken that seriously. Calm down.Also, where are you seeing 6th best recruiting class in the SEC? When I look at rivals.com, I see 6th in the nation..and I've seen it that high in other places as well. If Saban could recruit and build the program at LSU like he did..he'll be able to do it at Alabama too. Perhaps you haven't noticed..but Saban is a pretty damn good and proven college football coach and oh yeah..we're currently #1 in the nation. Yeah, we may lose to Florida this year.....it'll still be a pretty damn good season and a likely BCS bid. I'd say we're in pretty damn good shape.On Scout.com it says 13th in the nation and 6th best in the SEC, still ahead of Michigan. Oh..but Michigan will finalize some signings and go to Top 10 but all the other teams won't...okay. I'll take my chances with Saban and the always powerful SEC over some guy who just put together a few nice years in the Big East..where they may as well cut all the football programs since nobody would notice anyways.
The article isn't meant to be taken that seriously. Calm down.Also, where are you seeing 6th best recruiting class in the SEC? When I look at rivals.com, I see 6th in the nation..and I've seen it that high in other places as well. If Saban could recruit and build the program at LSU like he did..he'll be able to do it at Alabama too. Perhaps you haven't noticed..but Saban is a pretty damn good and proven college football coach and oh yeah..we're currently #1 in the nation. Yeah, we may lose to Florida this year.....it'll still be a pretty damn good season and a likely BCS bid. I'd say we're in pretty damn good shape.On Scout.com it says 13th in the nation and 6th best in the SEC, still ahead of Michigan. Oh..but Michigan will finalize some signings and go to Top 10 but all the other teams won't...okay. I'll take my chances with Saban and the always powerful SEC over some guy who just put together a few nice years in the Big East..where they may as well cut all the football programs since nobody would notice anyways.
I'm fully aware of who Saban is and what he has done everywhere he has coached. Unlike you I don't plug my ears and go LALALALALAALABAMALALALALALALA and pretend that the teams I cheer for are the only ones on the planet.If you have actually looked at what recruits are expected to sign with which schools then you would see why Michigan will leapfrog Alabama. Sort of a pointless discussion though because you can have the best talent in the class and end up with a bunch of idiot headcases, so we just have to see. Look at USC, they are by far the most talented team in the country player by player, doesn't mean they win all their games. I'm actually pretty excited about the class Butch Davis has coming in at UNC too.I can suffer a year or two of Michigan being a bad/mediocre team, it's interesting to see what it is like to have been an Alabama fan for the last 15 years. Just remember, Michigan has beaten Florida more recently than Alabama has :club: Maybe you guys can get another awesome opponent like GA did last year so you can claim SEC dominance again. I'd actually like to see an Alabama/Oklahoma bowl game, I think that would be interesting.
I'm fully aware of who Saban is and what he has done everywhere he has coached. Unlike you I don't plug my ears and go LALALALALAALABAMALALALALALALA and pretend that the teams I cheer for are the only ones on the planet.If you have actually looked at what recruits are expected to sign with which schools then you would see why Michigan will leapfrog Alabama. Sort of a pointless discussion though because you can have the best talent in the class and end up with a bunch of idiot headcases, so we just have to see. Look at USC, they are by far the most talented team in the country player by player, doesn't mean they win all their games. I'm actually pretty excited about the class Butch Davis has coming in at UNC too.I can suffer a year or two of Michigan being a bad/mediocre team, it's interesting to see what it is like to have been an Alabama fan for the last 15 years. Just remember, Michigan has beaten Florida more recently than Alabama has :club: Maybe you guys can get another awesome opponent like GA did last year so you can claim SEC dominance again. I'd actually like to see an Alabama/Oklahoma bowl game, I think that would be interesting.
Michigan has beaten Florida more recently than Alabama has..it was WAYYYYY back in 2005 when we beat Florida by four touchdowns on the way to a 10 win season. Man oh man..how pathetic it has been following this team. Just keep waiting for us to lose one game..that way you can gloat about it like it means we suck or something. When we're in this same position next year and you guys are fighting to win 5 games we can have the same discussion about how Alabama sucks because some SEC team lost a bowl game nine years ago...or whatever you feel like grasping at then...and yeah, we will see. We'll see a proven coach with a national title already doing what he always does..and we'll see Rodriguez completely fail to beat the one or two decent teams they ever have to face year after year.
Michigan has beaten Florida more recently than Alabama has..it was WAYYYYY back in 2005 when we beat Florida by four touchdowns on the way to a 10 win season. Man oh man..how pathetic it has been following this team. Just keep waiting for us to lose one game..that way you can gloat about it like it means we suck or something. When we're in this same position next year and you guys are fighting to win 5 games we can have the same discussion about how Alabama sucks because some SEC team lost a bowl game nine years ago...or whatever you feel like grasping at then...and yeah, we will see. We'll see a proven coach with a national title already doing what he always does..and we'll see Rodriguez completely fail to beat the one or two decent teams they ever have to face year after year.
2008 is more recent than 2005 amirite? I understand it might be a little confusing in Koopworld, it's okay buddy. That thing you are typing message on, the computer... It has a clock on it, with a calendar attached. Try taking a look at that and figuring out which is closer to today.The only reason I'm waiting for Alabama to do anything is to see how quick you either cry like a baby or disappear altogether. I love how you accuse me of bringing up old games but they best you can do for a win over Florida is 2005, at least Michigan's was in this calendar year.I enjoy how I keep getting reminded every weekend of how good the SEC is, this week it was that LSU team you guys just beat in overtime. Man they looked impressive almost losing to Troy. When the SEC starts stepping up and playing top OOC opponents in the regular season come talk to me about tough, the SEC is a whole lot of average this year.
2008 is more recent than 2005 amirite? I understand it might be a little confusing in Koopworld, it's okay buddy. That thing you are typing message on, the computer... It has a clock on it, with a calendar attached. Try taking a look at that and figuring out which is closer to today.The only reason I'm waiting for Alabama to do anything is to see how quick you either cry like a baby or disappear altogether. I love how you accuse me of bringing up old games but they best you can do for a win over Florida is 2005, at least Michigan's was in this calendar year.I enjoy how I keep getting reminded every weekend of how good the SEC is, this week it was that LSU team you guys just beat in overtime. Man they looked impressive almost losing to Troy. When the SEC starts stepping up and playing top OOC opponents in the regular season come talk to me about tough, the SEC is a whole lot of average this year.
Who the **** has Michigan played lately OOC? Dont even go there with Notre Dame and Oregon.......In the last few years SEC teams have played major teams out of every conference EXPCEPT for the Big10.....coincidence? Oh yeah thats right you guys at Michigan let vanderbilt come up there and play a few years back and you didnt exactly dominate them....dude your arguments suck and you sound like a whiny bitch.......just because your school's football program isnt relavent these days doesnt mean you have to get your britches twisted
Who the **** has Michigan played lately OOC? Dont even go there with Notre Dame and Oregon.......In the last few years SEC teams have played major teams out of every conference EXPCEPT for the Big10.....coincidence? Oh yeah thats right you guys at Michigan let vanderbilt come up there and play a few years back and you didnt exactly dominate them....dude your arguments suck and you sound like a whiny bitch.......just because your school's football program isnt relavent these days doesnt mean you have to get your britches twisted
actually i forgot you guys did play App St which is a tough opponent.....LSU steamrolled them this year and this is App States best team ever supposedly