Michigan Wolverines

I haven't heard this, but...Jeannette has a PIAA Class AA semifinal game tonight, which Pryor is playing. If they win, they'll play Saturda at 2pm at PSU. I would doubt he's thinking about football right now, but who knows? Maybe he plans to win the states and celebrate by signing on Sunday?Side note: there was a fight after their last game on the court. I heard that Pryor's assn't coach grabbed him RIGHT away and got him as far from the fight as possible.
Was this the game that the other team was allegedly using racial slurs after the game was over? I really feel for this kid. I watched LeBron and OJ Mayo in high school, and I don't know if even LeBron had to go through this stuff.
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this the game that the other team was allegedly using racial slurs after the game was over? I really feel for this kid. I watched LeBron and OJ Mayo in high school, and I don't know if even LeBron had to go through this stuff.
I didn't hear anything about racial slurs, but it's possible.btw, they won Wed night to move to the state finals on Sunday. Pryor had a triple-double with 17 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 assists. He also had 4 blocked shots.

Pryor's HS team wins states.Says he's down to 2 teams (out of Oregon, OSU, PSU, and UM), but wouldn't say who the final 2 are. Added that he will decide within the week.

Pryor's HS team wins states.Says he's down to 2 teams (out of Oregon, OSU, PSU, and UM), but wouldn't say who the final 2 are. Added that he will decide within the week.
Based on the speculation I've seen, its between OSU and PSU.

Pryor to announce college choice tomorrowTuesday, March 18, 2008By Mike White, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteIt appears the Terrelle Pryor recruiting saga will come to an end tomorrow.Pryor, star quarterback at Jeannette High School, plans to announce his college decision at noon Wednesday at the school's auditorium.Pryor led Jeannette to the PIAA Class AA basketball championship Saturday at Penn State, and said after the game that he had narrowed his college choices to two. But he wouldn't say what two. Sources said Tuesday the final two are Ohio State and Michigan.Pryor scheduled a news conference in early February to announce his college choice among Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and Oregon. But he then decided to delay his decision. The day of the news conference, he said Ohio State was his top pick, but his father, Craig, convinced him to take a more serious look at Penn State.Pryor had said he would probably make an official visit to Penn State, but he never did. He also said he might visit Oregon, but never did.After the basketball championship Saturday, Pryor was asked about Penn State and said the school was "too country" for him.Many believe Ohio State is his top choice, but sources say Michigan believes it still is in the running.

I would be very very surprised if he doesn't end up at OSU. I have no clue where that leaves Michigan as far as QB position next year, I guess we'll figure it out over the spring/summer workouts.

I think he will go to OSU.I think it is a dumb choice if he is truly the competitive person he claims to be. Choose Michigan and I bet he plays every snap next season, go to OSU and I doubt he takes many snaps. Oh well, I am not a fan of either team so no biggie for me.

and he chose the Buckeyes. OSU wins again. blech.
ArticleWin the Big-10, probably... lose in whatever bowl game they go to, yes again.I'm shocked it was down to Michigan and OSU according to the article, I was sure it was down to PSU instead.
I wonder how much PT he sees next year.
close to zero. Miami (as well as many other schools) have recruits who have been on campus for months. So he is behind and he is joining a team that was in the title game last year and returns most of those players.We might not see/hear about Pryor again until 2010.
close to zero. Miami (as well as many other schools) have recruits who have been on campus for months. So he is behind and he is joining a team that was in the title game last year and returns most of those players.We might not see/hear about Pryor again until 2010.
Article I linked talking about him being used in a Tebow type platoon system at QB this season. Just have to watch and see.
Im thinking about buying a sweater vest for next football season. I want to look like J Tress when I patrol the sidelines of the 7th and 8th grade league. Khakis of course.
I own a sweater vest, but it's made by an urban clothing company and therefore not in JT's current wardrobe.

lol at this guy choosing "The University of Ohio State"to Michigan fans....I wouldn't want this guy, him taking this long to make a decision is just rediculous and was only done to get attention, probably just the beginning to crap like that.........and please Michigan or someone else in teh Big 10 figure out a way to win the conference, I'm getting so tired of having to watch Ohio State in the BCS game every year, we already know whats gonna happen everytimeRodriguez will make Michigan football exciting, I see them and Illinois being pretty dominant in this league for years to comeGO DAWGS IN 2008-09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol at this guy choosing "The University of Ohio State"to Michigan fans....I wouldn't want this guy, him taking this long to make a decision is just rediculous and was only done to get attention, probably just the beginning to crap like that.........and please Michigan or someone else in teh Big 10 figure out a way to win the conference, I'm getting so tired of having to watch Ohio State in the BCS game every year, we already know whats gonna happen everytimeRodriguez will make Michigan football exciting, I see them and Illinois being pretty dominant in this league for years to comeGO DAWGS IN 2008-09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah..the Zooker was sure dominant at Florida, wasn't he?
Yeah..the Zooker was sure dominant at Florida, wasn't he?
lol not sure where that is coming from but GG to any coach who follows in the footsteps of Steve Spurrier at Florida.........duh