Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays At Pokerstars

A new year and a slight change in the Tuesday Mixed Negreanu Opens.Every other week will be H.O.R.S.E but tonight at 9:00 PM ET it's $11 Razz for those who love to abuse themselves.Look for Tournament #71969170 under the Private Tournaments TabPassword is as always fcpfcpHere's the link to the 2008 Neg O thread with the details on the prizes and schedule for the first quarter of the year. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=114992Have Fun and I assume with Razz there will be a lot of drinking involved.

A new year and a slight change in the Tuesday Mixed Negreanu Opens.Every other week will be H.O.R.S.E but tonight at 9:00 PM ET it's $11 Razz for those who love to abuse themselves.Look for Tournament #71969170 under the Private Tournaments TabPassword is as always fcpfcpHere's the link to the 2008 Neg O thread with the details on the prizes and schedule for the first quarter of the year. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=114992Have Fun and I assume with Razz there will be a lot of drinking involved.
I will be playing this tonight..And good luck to everyone that is playing for second..sergetoronto is the name on Pokerstars..Come and get it boys and girls
Have Fun, tilt your asses off, and I assume with Razz there will be a lot of drinking and missed wheel draws involved.
Slight FYP - it just wouldn't be a Razz game with A234 brick 3x and starting with rolled up trips. :club:

I'm only going to be playing some of these this quarter, but due to Mrs. Snake's work schedule I will be in tonight......and since we're playing razz, I'm thinking no beer tonight, just hard liquor.edit: anyone got absinthe?

I played the horse 3 times last year, and I'm still not sure how Razz works. Nevertheless, if I'm not too tired, no doubt i will endeavor to donate $11 to the kitty. ( 9.00pm eastern = 2.00am euro time)

I'm only going to be playing some of these this quarter, but due to Mrs. Snake's work schedule I will be in tonight......and since we're playing razz, I'm thinking no beer tonight, just hard liquor.edit: anyone got absinthe?
I had my mind made up that I wasnt going to play this anymore, but seeing that youre playing tonight, my decision may have just been swayed. :club:
I don't post a lot, but I read. I'll be in tonight and hopefully make most of them this year
Dont want to scare the rest of you away, however I am ranked #4 in Canada in Razz..
Dont want to scare the rest of you away, however I am ranked #4 in Canada in Razz..
That's because there are only 5 people in Canada that play razz!!!!
That's because there are only 5 people in Canada that play razz!!!!
Yes I am 4th behind Daniel, Brad Booth and Gavin Smith

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!I've been suffering from negowithdrawals.After tonight, you'll all call me the "razzmazzter".or "azzhole", or something similar. GL all.

Should be in since I won an FPP satty into the $215 WCOOP razz event and decided to sell the W$, figure I might hold up here I hope.

Since missing two consecutive nights of sleep a week turned out to be a bit much, I decided to only play a single weekly Neg-O this season. NLHE should really be my best game, but for some reason I came 8th in last season's HORSE standings and eleventy brazilionth in the NLHE standings, so I'm going to see if that was a fluke or not.Long story short:Tuesday Night Crowd - here I come!Wednesday Night Crowd - see you next season!Long story even shorter:IN!

I like this format so much better than HORSE. That being said, Razz, TD, LHE and PLO are stupid games. Stupid games = games I completely suck atIN TO WIN

I like this format so much better than HORSE. That being said, Razz, TD, LHE and PLO are stupid games. Stupid games = games I completely suck atIN TO WIN
RAZZ should be no problem for you. Just play your regular game...The worst hand, you'll be a weiner every time.Annnnd...I'm in. The usual bet???