When I used to have long hair and I wanted to slick it back, I saved hundred of dollars by replacing hairgel with my own semen. Thinking smart FTW!
that isnt disturbing at all :club:
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let it grow and every 2 years I have it cut (for free) to donate to Locks for Love. I ust had 14 inches lopped off !
My son is doing the same...he's got another couple of months to go before he has enough to lop off for a donation:damontire.jpgobv goofball pic because he is my son, but whoever ends up with that hair is gonna be one happy kid.
My son is doing the same...he's got another couple of months to go before he has enough to lop off for a donation:damontire.jpgobv goofball pic because he is my son, but whoever ends up with that hair is gonna be one happy kid.
By the looks of him, are you sure Gavin Smith didn't have a go at his momma and say it was yours?? :club: j/k, obv.
By the looks of him, are you sure Gavin Smith didn't have a go at his momma and say it was yours?? :club: j/k, obv.
lol, we've beeen trying to figure out where the red hair came from for the past 13 years.edit: brief story behind the pic...we were at walmart just before christmas, and walking past the automotive section I jokingly commented to him "how bout we get mom new tires for christmas"...he says (as he puts a wheelbarrow tire over his head), "nah, I'll just get her this necklace".

the image of someone having their case money online and deciding instead of withdrawing $20 to buy themselves a haircut just doing it themselves is classic.You're like a really really really really really lowscale version of Mike McD, only without the cheating friend, the helpful grinder, the professor to loan you money, and the guy with the oreo tell.

OMG....the curls ! I want his hair !And good for him......I love to see kids getting involved with charity/volunteer work. Looks like you did a good job with him :club:
edit: brief story behind the pic...we were at walmart just before christmas, and walking past the automotive section I jokingly commented to him "how bout we get mom new tires for christmas"...he says (as he puts a wheelbarrow tire over his head), "nah, I'll just get her this necklace".
No one besides me thought this was hilarious?
OMG....the curls ! I want his hair !And good for him......I love to see kids getting involved with charity/volunteer work. Looks like you did a good job with him :club:
I want his hair too! and ty, we do our best and he is a good kid.
No one besides me thought this was hilarious?
I did. :D