PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)don't know much about either villian.BB ($107)UTG ($200)UTG+1 ($199.80)MP1 ($200)MP2 ($197)CO ($229)Hero ($237.85)SB ($163.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :D , J :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $2, 2 folds, CO raises to $8, Hero calls $8, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls $6.Flop: ($27) 4 :D , 3 :D , J :club:(3 players)UTG+1 checks, CO bets $22, Hero raises to $66, UTG+1 raises to $191.8, CO folds, Hero ?how was:1. my play preflop2. my play on the flop3. is the shove an insta-call?

Without reading the OP or any replies:It's only an instacall if you can click the "call" button in a very fast manner. Clicking it almost instantaneously as the action is on you would be ideal if you want to know whether or not it's a true instacall.

by lookin at pf action, limp UTG+1, call raise pf, CRAI after a lead and raise on the flop his most likely holding is 33 or 44 but his range for an unknown definitely includes AJ, 56h, other heart draw, 34s so I regular call as well.

I think you are up against a set far too often for this call to be profitable. I would likely time-out on my decision to let them know i'm making a huge laydown and not to mess with me in the future.Or yank the modem plug.

I would likely time-out on my decision to let them know i'm making a huge laydown and not to mess with me in the future.
This does nothing and folding here is bad
Or yank the modem plug.
If you even consider disconnecting, you should be shot. Seriously.

You would be calling 125.8 to win 306.8, so you need 41% equity.If you are up against a set you are 31%.I think this is 2 pair/ lower flush draw/ AJ/KJ/QJ enough to call.

This does nothing and folding here is badIf you even consider disconnecting, you should be shot. Seriously.
erm.... sw
You would be calling 125.8 to win 306.8, so you need 41% equity.If you are up against a set you are 31%.I think this is 2 pair/ lower flush draw/ AJ/KJ/QJ enough to call.
you really think 2 pair is likely in a raised pot on a J34 board?and AJ, KJ, QJ etc. is likely to push with such heavy action on the flop?A worse flush draw is definitely a possibility, but a set of 3's or 4's seems most likely.
you really think 2 pair is likely in a raised pot on a J34 board?and AJ, KJ, QJ etc. is likely to push with such heavy action on the flop?A worse flush draw is definitely a possibility, but a set of 3's or 4's seems most likely.
J3 and J4 are highly unlikely but 34s is possible.As for having the Jack, you've never played with people who think top pair is the nuts? Especially if they suspect you are on a draw. Ideally we would have liked to see the villain overvalue hands in the past.I don't have pokerstove on this computer but can someone calculate our equity against 33,44,JJ,34,56h. My guess is were are +ev even without including random Jacks.

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt7,920 games 0.046 secs 172,173 games/secBoard: Jd 4h 3hDead: -------------Equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 35.417% 35.42% 00.00% 2805 0.00 { AhJh }Hand 1: 64.583% 64.58% 00.00% 5115 0.00 { JJ, 44-33, 6h5h, 4h3h }---

I just read the HH again and realized the all-in came from the original limper, not original raiser. He could be playing KJ, QJ like this but after a bet and raise, he'd have to be pretty stupid to shove w/o a set with 2 people who have shown some level of interest in the hand to act after. Wouldn't he?

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt7,920 games 0.046 secs 172,173 games/secBoard: Jd 4h 3hDead: -------------Equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 35.417% 35.42% 00.00% 2805 0.00 { AhJh }Hand 1: 64.583% 64.58% 00.00% 5115 0.00 { JJ, 44-33, 6h5h, 4h3h }---
you need AJ, KJ, and random heart draws in that range
you need AJ, KJ, and random heart draws in that range
was just running the range as requested. I will add some more tomorrow when I am on that computer again.Also.. I think we can eliminate most random jacks unless we know that UTG+1 is a terrible player willing to push with top pair in the face of such heavy action.

TP+NFD on the flop. I'd call here. Against the worst possible hand (set), you still have outs and I think that you have to widen villain's range to include some of the other hands that others have posted.I don't think that I could fold this unless I had a perfect read on villain that he had a set.Preflop with a limp and raise, I like a raise to 26 here since the CO could be on a steal.