headsup championship on nbc at 12pm

Crap I missed it!!!! Does anyone know if it's going to be shown again? it's not showing up on yahoo tv guide except for just today.... looks like i might have to just download the episode off DC++

Why is it not on at 9 AM (pacific) like the website scheduling said it would be? Ridiculous.
I just checked my TiVo schedule and it seems that it'll be repeated on CNBC later in the week. I love my TiVo...it's my second wife and I don't even live in Utah... (hehe) A E

Profile heavy - exactly right. Network TV is so egotistical its hard to understand. The only reason for this is because they assume since they haven't introduced these players to the world, no one know who they are. It should be a show about poker. Its a show about poker players. The really sad part is that when it flops, the network will say, "There's no market for poker shows" and we'll get more sitcoms.I hate networks.

Now normally i just read threds and never post.... but just to mention the download from dc++ thing well...... I wrote that program... it was design'd as a file sharing device from my best friend and I WAY faster than AIM... i launched it at UC Santa Barbara about three years ago..... well sry to interupt the poker talk.... but i just think its kinda cool that my program got mentioned.... btw i live in santa barbara, but im in LA this weekend. no poker made me pretty upset

what's going on, in Chicago Arena Football is on NBC. WTF???

what's going on, in Chicago Arena Football is on NBC. WTF???
It was on at 11 AM CST (noon EST)

For the people who missed it (like me), it appears they will show it again on CNBC Thursday at 5:00 pm PDT (8:00 pm EDT).

what a waste of time. it was boring. hopefully they arent all like this.
I didn't watch the show at all but you do understand that there is little hope for improvement right?Each show will be the exact same.It's apparent to me that this HU championship and the advent of this so-called "Annie Duke poker sitcom" nonsense, that NBC has no clue when it comes to poker.Not only did they miss the boat, but they don't even know what the boat looks like.

I go to the University of Washington, and DC++ is the file sharing program on campus. Just thought I'd let you know. Our hub actually got shut down last year and there was a big uproar about it. We started a new hub soon after, though. The man can't hold us down. Thank you for creating this wonderful program.