headsup championship on nbc at 12pm

Talk about milking the coverage to turn it into additional episodes. The most exciting thing I've seen so far is Chip Reese hitting and inside straight draw and winning a small pot.

Steve 93: this seems like nothing more than a way for the players to promote their cardroomsJaysonWeber22: lolJaysonWeber22: its all addsJaysonWeber22: and hats and logosJaysonWeber22: shameless self promotion

Steve 93: this seems like nothing more than a way for the players to promote their cardroomsJaysonWeber22: lolJaysonWeber22: its all addsJaysonWeber22: and hats and logosJaysonWeber22: shameless self promotion
The Remaking of Vanilla Ice is on VH-1 right now. :club:

Well Atleast the Headsup has some good Music... OAR... Enjoying That part of it... I'd much prefer watching an hour or two of 3-4 headsup matches... this is worthhhhless.

Ugh!I knew Layne was elliminated early, but not to show any hands, that is awful. sorry for whining, but I could be at the mall right now. Think I am leaving soon.

Yeah they aren't showing very much poker, hopefully on future episodes they will show more than a hand or two in each match.

I am disapointed with the editing of this show.There is so much talent but so few hands were shown. I was really looking forward to this. It seems like the producers and editors have no clue about the game of poker. Too much information on the players, not enough action.I hope NBC will learn from this. I really wished I would have seen some more poker. Looks like the focus was more on bad beats than anything else.

Yeah, I live in LA. I flipped on NBC at 9 only to see a stupid local news conference and then "Hispanics Today" at 9:30, even though my TV schedule says NHUPC at 9 AM. What a load.Good news, though. tv.yahoo.com says there will be a repeat of the show at 3 PM Pacific. I'm not holding my breath.