New Ft Player Questions

Hello all,I have enjoyed reading this forum and would like to get some opinions about a couple of things.1. What is the best way to grind out the new player $600 bonus? I have been playing 25NL x 4 and that seems to be working ok. Does anyone else have a better suggestion? I generally play 1/2 NL if that makes a difference, but I am only putting $600 on here right now.2. How do they calculate your bonus redemption from the FT Points? Does the number change if I have Rakeback?3. Other than PokerTracker, what are some of the better tools to use on FT? I use GT+, does anyone else have some good suggestions?Thanks for the help and all of the informative postings.

Since i'll probably try to clear the FTP bonus somewhere later this year aswell, i'm interested in the answer to these questions aswell.So bump and hope some1'll know the answer.Welcome to the forum btw!! Enjoy your stay!

Since i'll probably try to clear the FTP bonus somewhere later this year aswell, i'm interested in the answer to these questions aswell.So bump and hope some1'll know the answer.Welcome to the forum btw!! Enjoy your stay!
don't think you get rakeback while covering bonuses but someone who wins more regularly should be able to tell you for sure 100%

I'm not sure how the bonus is cleared, but I can answer the rakeback thing.You can get both rakeback and bonus at the same time. However, the amount you clear in bonus is deducted from your MGR (your share of the rake paid), and then you get your 27% of the net.For example, if your MGR is $1200 on the month, and you've cleared your entire $600 bonus, then your net MGR would be $600, and you'd get 27% of that. If you were playing without bonus, you'd get 27% of the $1200.Just a note, the figures above aren't accurate, in the sense that clearing the $600 in bonus will probably generate a completely different MGR, depending on how bonus is cleared.

If I'm not mistaken, your bonus is split down in to 10 different payments, which will have some relation to the amount of FTP you earn.Based on personal experience, I cleared a $180 bonus in about two months playing 0.05/0.10 - 1 table, then 3. At your playings, I'd expect you to clear $600 in about two months. This is all only what I'm somewhat guessing, though, so I wouldnt rely upon it too much,but at least you have some idea.=]

If I'm not mistaken, your bonus is split down in to 10 different payments, which will have some relation to the amount of FTP you earn.Based on personal experience, I cleared a $180 bonus in about two months playing 0.05/0.10 - 1 table, then 3. At your playings, I'd expect you to clear $600 in about two months. This is all only what I'm somewhat guessing, though, so I wouldnt rely upon it too much,but at least you have some idea.=]
Thanks for the help. Any opinions on the best way to clear it?

It should be more than comfortable at $50NL I think, obviously a bit more work at $25NL - but they give you a decent amount of time.

you'll definitley clear the bonus a LOT faster playing above 25nl. You obviously clear the bonus a lot faster at anything above 25nl as each hand generally reaches a higher rake amount which will result in more ftp points for you & your bonus.your bonus wont change by having rakeback, but your rakeback will be less than normal due to the bonus affecting it.any of the "tools" that work on the major sites work on FT.....just use whatever you normally use.