Britney Spears Can Still Go Downhill

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see roses and lillies in the future. Rose and lillies.
I see trees of green, red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful worldI see skies of blue and clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day, the dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful world...
She should have gone to OSU. Being a Michigan grad didn't help.
Britney Spears did not go to Michigan. I don't think she went to college at all. Maybe you are thinking of Madonna who went for a short time but didn't graduate?

It's official ....Developing Story .. Britney Spears loses child visitation rights with sole custody given to ex-husband Kevin Federline, The Associated Press reports

It's been said before, I'll just say it for this thread. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Personally, I can't wait til the Lifetime TV movie on her starring Valerie Bertenelli.

It's been said before, I'll just say it for this thread. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Personally, I can't wait til the Lifetime TV movie on her starring Valerie Bertenelli.
This has gone well beyond trailer park.
It's been said before, I'll just say it for this thread. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Personally, I can't wait til the Lifetime TV movie on her starring Valerie Bert and Ernie.
FYP
yeah but this is coming from the guy who introduced the forum to the 2girls1cup video. hardly a ringing endorsement
well I'd also fuc... oh, right.
"Last month, her sister, Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" star Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, said she is pregnant.Shortly after that announcement, a parenting memoir being written by the Spears sisters' mother, Lynne Spears, and set to be released by a Christian book publisher was delayed. "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" was initially scheduled for release on May 11, Mother's Day."HILARIOUS!!
How could she put the book ON HOLD?!?!?!Now she has two daughters who can write up guest chapters for her. :club:
Goddamit. I was gonna come in here and make some funny remark about Brodie being a cop, and all kind of other hilarious Jason Lee tie ins. Oh well, at least somebody would have gotten it.Screw it.Lee told the Associated Press that no injuries were reported, yet Spears was believed to be under the influence of an "unknown substance" that was causing her to see a sailboat, an ocean, and even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.
Weird.. I was referencing the Willam scene in another thread last night, and totally hadn't seen this yet.. Great minds think alike, no?
I see trees of green, red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful worldI see skies of blue and clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day, the dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful world...
Quick Britney Haikus:Another round?Hit me baby, one more time.Where are my children?----------------------------Crazy time for meMaddonna's lips, brass pole stripsShaved head, bye K-Fed!
Here's my top 5 to play Brit on Lifetime:1. ) Nicolle Sullivan2. ) Hannah Montana3. ) Mandy Moore4. ) Tori Spelling5. ) Jamie Lynne Spears.
Weird.. I was referencing the Willam scene in another thread last night, and totally hadn't seen this yet.. Great minds think alike, no?
I'm telling ya. Seperated at birth.

And then there's the ad a little further down..."Do Lip Plumpers Actually Work?" Well, they did for Britney, otherwise they wouldn't have had to use a wide-angle lens to photograph her pendulous pudenda