.25/.50 Ak Against Loose Passive.

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (7 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kspade.gif, Aclub.gif. 2 folds, MP2 raises, Hero 3-bets, Button calls, 2 folds, MP2 calls.Flop: (10.40 SB) Aheart.gif, 8club.gif, Kdiamond.gif(3 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets, Button raises, MP2 folds, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, Hero calls.Turn: (9.20 BB) 5diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets, Button raises, Hero calls.River: (13.20 BB) 9club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 15.20 BBVillain is 80/7/0.80 after 30 hands.I think I butchered this slightly against someone so passive.

Oops, I read this post wrong. But I don't think we should assume he is passive after only 30 hands. The VPIP of 80% is obviously very high and even after only a small sample of 30 hands, we can trust it, but the agro factors shouldn't be valued too highly here in my opinion.

Agree with Bubba here. After 30 hands, you can semi-trust that he will play almost anything with VPIP at 80%. Having said that, this flop is not draw heavy at all, and he can't have an overpair, so you have to put him on a big made hand. I find at these limits lots of players will flat call any amount of pre-flop raises with a pocket pair (no matter the size), hoping to hit a set.IMO you will see at least 2 pair here, more likely a set like 99% of the time. I go into check-call mode after his turn raise FOR SURE.

I should have mentioned this is the same passive guy as the other hand. This guy was calling down 2 bets cold with K-high. The 30 hand sample isn't large, but of the 80% hands he went to showdown at least 75% of the time. So this is pretty much standard? That's good. I'm working on reads and using them to my advantage.

I think I do it exactly the same. Not worried about AA or KK, only 88. And it could be a worse two pair (or even another AK) so you certainly cannot fold here.Turn bet then call down is OK.