Ak Facing Action

Ok, so this was a hand last night I played at the final table of a 3$ K.O.-90man sng on full tilt, unfortunately I don't have hand history, but I'll try to make it look as good as possible:7 players lefteffective stacks:UTG: ~8.000UTG+1: ~35.000Hero(CO): ~32.000Button and SB cover, BB sitting w/ around 14k after his bb goes inBlinds are 2.000/4.000 ante 300 (I believe)Hero is dealt :club: :ksUTG goes all in for ~8.000, UTG+1 raises to 28.000 leaving himself with 7.000, 1 fold, Hero???UTG and UTG+1 have both been playing really weak/tight just like most of the table has...So this seems like an easy shove, but can I consider folding here?I'm not asking this because of the outcome, but I think I have to figure that at least 1 ace is gone, and one of them is likely to show a pocket pair.In addition I have to say I'm obv trying to play to win, but I actually do care about the money, so every spot I move up makes me a bit happier, even if my stack grows smaller...Opinions?

I think shoving is best. UTG can almost be discounted completely cause he has 2 BB and has to go all in no matter what. I think UTG+1 could easily have ATo+, 55-AA, maybe even KQ to isolate UTG.You dont have very many chips left if you call anyway so you will be pushing lesser hands the rest of the way. Argument can be made for folding because this table is weak/tight. But, unless you are willing to take advantage of that and push weak hands to steal blinds then I say push right now.

The UTG +1 raise is weird. Is he substantially covered by the button and BB? I only ask because I have seen (very rarely) a player do this w/AA KK in hopes of having someone read the fact he left chips behind as weak and push all in behind.Barring that rarity, the more players, the more outs against you if you don't have them dominated. Personally, I don't like being the third one into the pot with this hand but you also probably have a pretty decent chance of more than doubling up.If you want to hang around and try to improve your position, fold and hope UTG busts out. If you want a better chance of winning v. hanging around, then shove.

UTG and UTG+1 have both been playing really weak/tight just like most of the table has...
UTG can literally have any two cards. I think UTG+1 has to have something though. I think I can find a fold here. Depending how weak/tight the table has been playing and who is to the 2-3 seats to my left would sway my decision though.

thx for the answers guysI guess it'll always be a tough spot if money matters, I was just asking because I was so mad at myself after making the call, but was definately result biased. I ended up calling and it was UTG's A8off < my AKoff < UTG+1's JJthinking about it again I'd play it the same, just because even for that bad scenario I got the right odds and it seems that it'll be possible that UTG+1 has AT-AQ.

thx for the answers guysI guess it'll always be a tough spot if money matters, I was just asking because I was so mad at myself after making the call, but was definately result biased. I ended up calling and it was UTG's A8off < my AKoff < UTG+1's JJthinking about it again I'd play it the same, just because even for that bad scenario I got the right odds and it seems that it'll be possible that UTG+1 has AT-AQ.
If i had known those hands preflop, i'd have definately taken the shot. Great odds aswell and you're in pretty dire need of a doubleup(nearly tripleup here even).