Dear Dan and Mike,You're in the Bahamas, I am no meteorologist, but I would venture a guess that the weather tomorrow in the Bahamas will be, clear skies, warm temperatures, and absolutely beautiful. Please enjoy your time there.<3,Sean.
I think there has actually been quite a bit of rain.......and when I told deuces to go to the beach today after his bustout, he said "it's cold".
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there has actually been quite a bit of rain.......and when I told deuces to go to the beach today after his bustout, he said "it's cold".
:club: "I'm no meteorologist."
it was nice out earlier today, but we had planned to go to the WPS tournament. obv when we bust out, it's cloudy and shitty out
we used roulette chips as poker chips, it was pretty weird. mib busted last hand before break, and i lasted for 2 more levels, ninjaing, since live players don't know how to play short stacked poker.
so true.
who wants to go chill by the pool and do water slides and such?
I do :(although i probably could here in northern virginia becaust its like 76 degrees outside and its JANUARY 8th!w-t-f
shitty how did bk bust?
from the pokerhaus
95k stack at 1500/3000-400i raise utg+2 to 8500 with KK and i've been active recently so i shouldn't get a great amount of credit... folds to bb lagtard euro who calls. flop T 8 5, he checks i bet 17700 he thinks a while and calls... turn 8, he checks i bet 24k after thinking a bit and he says all in i call and he has 98o

ddg and i going to poolside bar and grill now then gonna go swimming/beach or watever and then play the 7pms in our room..if anyones interested try to come find us our call at 4309 coral towersalso thinking about going snorkeling tommorrow..its $55 a person

• 1 year later...