• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any updates on any FCP'ers?what about steve-paul ambrose??
He started the day at 170k but the last update on him he was down around 45k. That was a couple hours ago though from P5s.

Selected Day 2 chip counts -- 1200/2400/300As of 5:30pmJohan Berquist 300,000David the Dragon Pham 287,400Duy Le 278,000Hans Winseler 250,000Garrett Adelstein 240,000Cero Cuccarello 235,000Christian Harder 235,000Eric "Rizen" Lynch 230,000Andre Akkari 230,000Erik Van der Burg 210,000Rob Lederer 205,000Ryan Collett 199,500Jon Frieberg 196,000Josh Arieh 143,000Jimmy D'Ambrosio 120,000Joe Elplayaa 118,000Justin Wright 117,000Barry Greenstein 115,000Hevad Khan 103,000ElkY 100,000Brian Lindsay 97,800Victor Ramdin 85,000Steve Paul-Ambrose 81,000Daniel Negreanu 51,500Jared Mahoney 28,800

read all about it on http://www.thepokerhaus.com NOOB
SORRY"i busted near the end of level 10, in around 240th place.i was around 40k. kings in ep, i raise to 4800 at 300/1k/2k. sb calls, flop 337. he checks, i bet 6900, he calls. turn is an 8, rainbow board. he checks, i still think im good, and that he has a middle ish pair. i bet 11200, he calls. turn is an ace. he checks, i check behind. he obv shows A7 soooooted. so im down to around 17k. i blind down to 11600, and shove 79s in ep. called by tens, i dont hit anything. gg megl to anyone still in."

We'll be updating all the news from Level 12 in this post. We're moving to 1,500/3,000/400. If you're refreshing on a regular basis, the latest information will be at the top.Goodbye, Kid Poker--After holding onto a short stack for most of the late afternoon, Daniel Negreanu is gone.

The way I read it, it seemed like dude bet $6200, and DN responded by raising $5000, which is obv impossible.
A stack of $5k chips... not a single 5k chip..

sigh, gg andy and tydrank at the bar with david wells 2 nights ago..was pretty sick. DDG and I went to Crystal Palace today to play the $340 World Poker Showdown eventlooooooooooooooool it only got like 5 tables. WPS is going out of business!! Play was reeeeeeeeeeeeeal bad but I maintained the starting stack of 6k for the first 3 levels. Last hand of level 3 (100/200) I pick up QQ. 40 yr old tag Utg raises to 6, spewy aggro young guy calls, tight old guy on my right calls..i shovel with 5800 total and utg calls with AKcc and binks the flush on the turn...DDG ninjaed the tourney for a level or 2 longer and got it in with JJ v AT..GG USTomorrow they have a $500 with 10k starting and great levels (40 min btw)...so this toruney basically has same structure of PCA except its 40 min levels instead of 75. I want to go, but not if its only gonna get a couple tables and I sort of want to get rly drunk tonight and then hang by the beach tomorrow and get morrrrre drunk...i dunno ill decide in the morning lolgg everyone in..hopefully DN takes it down

sigh, gg andy and tydrank at the bar with david wells 2 nights ago..was pretty sick. DDG and I went to Crystal Palace today to play the $340 World Poker Showdown eventlooooooooooooooool it only got like 5 tables. WPS is going out of business!! Play was reeeeeeeeeeeeeal bad but I maintained the starting stack of 6k for the first 3 levels. Last hand of level 3 (100/200) I pick up QQ. 40 yr old tag Utg raises to 6, spewy aggro young guy calls, tight old guy on my right calls..i shovel with 5800 total and utg calls with AKcc and binks the flush on the turn...DDG ninjaed the tourney for a level or 2 longer and got it in with JJ v AT..GG USTomorrow they have a $500 with 10k starting and great levels (40 min btw)...so this toruney basically has same structure of PCA except its 40 min levels instead of 75. I want to go, but not if its only gonna get a couple tables and I sort of want to get rly drunk tonight and then hang by the beach tomorrow and get morrrrre drunk...i dunno ill decide in the morning lolgg everyone in..hopefully DN takes it down
WPS is pretty much a joke. $300 + $40 today, probably got 43 people. the biggest thing that happened during the tourney (besides the fact that the tournament director was selling knockoff watches during it) was that TJ Cloutier randomly showed up for the tourney. he played at my table, probably for an hour or so. he got aces like 8 times and showed all of them. his last hand, TJ raises to 375 with AK at 100/200, lagtard swede reraises to 1k from button, TJ ships for like 7k more, and lagtard swede calls with AA. i wasn't too happy about this, as the lagtard swede was 2 to my left.we used roulette chips as poker chips, it was pretty weird. mib busted last hand before break, and i lasted for 2 more levels, ninjaing, since live players don't know how to play short stacked poker.last hand, older guy raises 1500 UTG at 200/400 50, i look down at JJ on button, shove for like 2.5k more (i had lost some chips before going through the blinds when i raised JJ in EP to 550 and it went 5 handed to a KQx flop). he calls with AT, and board comes Q8x9J, and i grab a cookie before we take a taxi back to atlantis.mib and i might play the 540 tomorrow or get drunk on the beach, depending on how the weather is.
mib and i might play the 540 tomorrow or get drunk on the beach, depending on how the weather is.
Dear Dan and Mike,You're in the Bahamas, I am no meteorologist, but I would venture a guess that the weather tomorrow in the Bahamas will be, clear skies, warm temperatures, and absolutely beautiful. Please enjoy your time there.<3,Sean.