Damn, I've got people I don't even know responding for me. Last year I did both main events (PCA/Aussie), and the flight from Nassau (to Flordia, LA, NZ, MEL) was really killer. I really preferred Melbourne to the Bahamas, and have some direct flights - so only Aussie for me this year. gl
Heh, I remembered reading that in your blog and just c/p'ed. :club:
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Silversmith limps-in from under the gun and the action folds to an opponent who makes a standard raise in mid-position. Silversmith is the only caller and the flop comes A-8-7, prompting a $2,000 wager from the Smelter and raise to $5,800 from Player 2. Silversmith flat-calls and the turn is another eight, prompting a $10,000 bullet from Silversmith and an all-in move from Player 2 for another $3,000. Silversmith insta-calls and turns up pocket eights for quads while P2 is cursing his bad luck with pocket aces for the boat. The river is not the case ace and that's the end of Player 2's day while Silversmith is suddenly the talk of the table.You can tell PokerStars is involved here!!!!

lol @ this tableJon "PokerTrip" Friedberg - 34,500Jonathan "FatalError" Aguiar - 24,000Aurangzeb "Ozzy87" Sheikh - 23,750Cliff "Johnny Bax" Josephy - 21,500Daniel Negreanu - 20,400Isaac "mr. menlo" Baron - 18,600Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad - 17,500Jordan "Octavian_C" Rich - 16,800Mike "Teecoy" Tikoian - 6,300

lol @ this tableJon "PokerTrip" Friedberg - 34,500Jonathan "FatalError" Aguiar - 24,000Aurangzeb "Ozzy87" Sheikh - 23,750Cliff "Johnny Bax" Josephy - 21,500Daniel Negreanu - 20,400Isaac "mr. menlo" Baron - 18,600Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad - 17,500Jordan "Octavian_C" Rich - 16,800Mike "Teecoy" Tikoian - 6,300
Lol gross.
uhm im pretty sure those are just updates
uhm im pretty sure those are just updates
yea sorry looks like it was an update,3 of them are at the same table though: Friedberg, DN and Teecoy
give me something to watch for (weird hair-do, flashy shirt, something notable etc) i might be able to help... im going down to rail as soon as i bust out of the sunday warmup.
OMG, you play donkaments??? Never knew.

avg height, avg build, generic hair. if i had to guess, i'd say he's average in chips.i dont play them often. ive just ended up at a bunch of events on the circuit lately for different reasons. not playing the main event this time though.

Player 1 raises from the cut-off and Justin Bonomo ships the last of his stack into the middle from the small blind. Player 1 makes the call and shows A-K while the Zee Man is behind with K-Q. The board brings no surprises and Bonomo has been bustifed midway through Level 5.

This is the WORST coverage of any tourney I have ever seen....Gavin Griffin was the Day 1B chipleader not that long ago -- and now he's gone. He dropped down to about 50,000, and then down to about 15,000, and then he reached the felt. By now, he might have reached the beach or a bar or someplace like that. T.J. Cloutier had a dramatic fall himself earlier, up to 60,000 at one point. But he made a big mistake when he asked his opponent (who had more chips) to move all in on the river with three diamonds on a paired board. His opponent moved all in, and Cloutier quickly called, only to see he was up against a seven-high flush -- and Cloutier couldn't beat it. The other player joined the 100,000-chip club while Cloutier had his evening free for other things. Last year's PCA champion, Ryan "Daut44" Daut, has also been eliminated, ending his title defense on Day 1B. Other recent eliminations: Joe Hachem, Vanessa Rousso, and Thomas Wahlroos

Finished the day at $28,500 after playing some horrible poker. Don't even want to talk about it. I was at table 1 which was next to DN and DN had so damn many annoying fans.
lololol jealous are we? jk, you still got chips so hopefully we see you during the live broadcast later in the week.