maybe not enough people there from fcp, or not playing today/out having fun... but its a shame there are not more updates/posts given this is probably the 2nd most popular big tourney of the year for online players.
Appears not.
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to go down there to find out my table line up for tomorrow. I am sure it will have DN and Barry G at the same table. But if yall want me to check on someone I can if you know the table he is at.

8 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: RDog, Adam Junglen, psufans2, albasuna, WardOr Adam ****ing Junglen.........wait.........I don't think you are at PCA?

8 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: RDog, Adam Junglen, psufans2, albasuna, WardOr Adam ****ing Junglen.........wait.........I don't think you are at PCA?
I plan on playing the Sunday major’s unless something big comes up. It’s the quarterly $1k Sunday Million, meaning a better structure and much larger first place. I’d also like to get some play in before the Aussie Millions. Speaking of which, I’ll be flying to LA with my good friend Ryan on the 6th, be staying over at his place for the night, and then I’ll be catching the FTP flight from LAX to Melbourne around 11pm on the 7th. I know I’ve said it before, but I’m really looking forward to finally playing some live tournaments.

edit: oops, this is pocktdeuceshey guys. ya, i made it through day 1 with 31,800. kinda disappointing as i was up to 73k at one point. oh well, i feel like i played great for the entire day. 9 hours without any significant breaks was kinda tiring, but not horrible.i played with mimi tran, josh arieh, and some french singer dude named patrick brule who also has a wsop bracelet. i was amazed at the poor quality of play. there were def some good players, but there were just so many people playing scared/weak. and just poor play in general. hopefully i can get a decent stack going on day 2, and make a run at the final table. gl to everyone playing tomorrow.also, i heard kevlar busted today, dont quote me on that tho.

Damn, I've got people I don't even know responding for me. Last year I did both main events (PCA/Aussie), and the flight from Nassau (to Flordia, LA, NZ, MEL) was really killer. I really preferred Melbourne to the Bahamas, and have some direct flights - so only Aussie for me this year. gl