• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still sorting through the huge field here at the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, and we have an unofficial starting field of 580 players for Day 1A. This tournament will still cross the 1,000-player mark tomorrow, setting the record as the largest field in poker history for a non-WSOP Main Event. Here are some more chip counts (from the second break) for Pocket Fives players we've discovered: Jeremy "Chipsteela" Menard - 27,100Nick "fu_15" Maimone - 24,800Lionel "Lionel876" Nazarian - 23,000Tommy "tcblade" Chen - 23,000Tommy "Chucksty" Rau - 21,500Blake "Balla-B13" Cahail - 19,000Travis "HighNetWorth" Klein - 17,000Jason "phins1013" Block - 16,000Jonathan "FieryJustice" Little - 12,300David "GhettoFabolous" Randall - 7,200Ian Isakson - 0 (eliminated) The players are now in level three, with blinds at 100-200, with a 25 ante. GLGLGLGLGL!!!

that will cheer him up... ty
Ummmmm....this is the caption for that picture on P5's live...Dan "KingDan" Smith - 42k (Pictured Right)
Ummmmm....this is the caption for that picture on P5's live...Dan "KingDan" Smith - 42k (Pictured Right)
You might be out, but then again you may have a date for tonight....

k, so i had mr. big queso to my right, he was the only guy i recognized.table wasn't that impressive, let me run through some hands i rememberraise JJ in MP, one of blinds calls, make cbet on A high flop after he checks, i take it downcall AQo in CO to MP raise, check it down to ace on river, he checks, i bet he foldsraise A4 on button, BB calls. he checks, i cbet (missed flop), he c/r's, i foldraise 33 in CO, SB rr's i foldaggro UTG raises, 1 or 2 callers in front, i call in LP with 55. 4 or 5 handed to flop, flop comes 852, checked to aggro guy he leads, i smooth call. heads up to turn, Jh, bringing possible 4 flush. he bets, i raise, he tanks and folds.i raise JJ in MP, guy behind me calls. flop KJ7, two clubs. i lead, he calls. turn x, i lead, he calls. river K, boating me up. he has less than a pot size bet, i go all in, he folds.button raises, i call in BB with KJo. flop T9x, i lead, he folds.at most i think i had about 31k, i was down to about 28k when two hands happen.folded to CO, who makes it 1100 at 200/400 50. button folds, queso in SB asks for count, CO has about 13k total. queso tanks and folds, i have KQss. i guess i could have rr'd, but i thought it would make me potentially have to commit more chips than i wanted to. so i call. flop AsTsX. i check, thinking he's cbetting a lot, he checks behind. Turn x, i check again, he bets 1600 into about 3200 pot, i raise to 5100, he shoves for 6200 more, i call, he has A9, i brick river. in hindsight, i think i should have led flop, gotten my money in with two streets to go. i'm down to about 15k.next hand, folded to aggro guy in MP, he puts out 1500. calling station lady behind calls 1500 (who was too old to be showing as much cleavage as she was). A9 guy reraises to 5k or so. right after he puts out the bet, aggro guy says, "dealer, you heard that i said 1100?" the dealer hadn't heard it, i hadn't heard it, and the reraiser evidentally, by how he reacted, didn't hear it. the guy to my left confirms that the guy said 1100. the CO and button had folded, A9 guy was hijack. i'm in the SB. before i act, dealer calls floor. floor comes over, and rules that 1100 stands for aggro guy and calling station lady, but that reraiser's bet stood. he looked upset, which i took at first to mean that he had committed more than he meant to. in the midst of all this i look down to AKo. with the action as was, if nothing had been said, i prob would have mucked the AK. but the combination of table factors pushed me towards a shove. i shove for 15k, pot was 8,250 at the time. i didn't think i had FE, but i thought there was too much money in the pot to pass up. folded back to reraiser, who obv has AA, gg me.now i just get to spend a week in the bahamas, LFT.

We are proud to announce our first Live Broadcast on PokerTube.In co-operation with Poker Stars we will Broadcast Live from EPT in Bahamas with expert analysis from Daniel Negreanu, Greg Raymer and Barry Greenstein.Broadcast TimesWednesday 9 Jan: 12pm-9pm ET TV TableThursday 10 Jan: 10am-6am ET Final TableThe broadcast will be available in many different languages.SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!! www.pokertube.com

Damn, my money was on ddg to go all the way. :(GG and hope you can still enjoy yourself down there even though you're stuck with NNB for a whole week.
FYP :club:<3 NNB
hisuch davidwellsamentsand sigh @ the $500 being canceled :club:
maybe not enough people there from fcp, or not playing today/out having fun... but its a shame there are not more updates/posts given this is probably the 2nd most popular big tourney of the year for online players.