• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Names on these people would help and then I can look up there opening tables if they have moved its going to be hard to find them.
well ddg is Danny Gimbeldon't know if pocketdeuces wants his name posted so I won't
well ddg is Danny Gimbeldon't know if pocketdeuces wants his name posted so I won't
I am going to run down there in 30 minutes or so. I will look for him then. Is a "bates" hat just a hat that says bates on it?

15 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: tskillz187, DanielNegreanu, TwstdWrstr, pong1092, KentuckySlim, Jackets1407, Tehtoe, Waffles2003DN why don't you do the dirty work for me and find these people for me. PS. dont knock me out tomorrow

On my way down I almost run into Raymer because I am not paying attention to where I am going and I dodge him and almost run into Barry G. Then as I was turning a corner 12 ZeeJustins almost ran into me. It was only one Zee but that isn't as much fun as 12. Anyways on to the reportMoneymaker looked to be at 20k so he doubled up somehow I just missed the break so I didn't get to talk to him.Dapper was a really nice guy. He was raking in a pot when I talked to him. Even thou he was raking in a pot he stopped and counted all his chips which was a bunch of $25 and $100 dollar chips. I am pretty sure he said he had $28,525. Here is a picture of him sorry its not that great of a picturep1000192ok0.th.jpg

On my way down I almost run into Raymer because I am not paying attention to where I am going and I dodge him and almost run into Barry G. Then as I was turning a corner 12 ZeeJustins almost ran into me. It was only one Zee but that isn't as much fun as 12. Anyways on to the reportMoneymaker looked to be at 20k so he doubled up somehow I just missed the break so I didn't get to talk to him.Dapper was a really nice guy. He was raking in a pot when I talked to him. Even thou he was raking in a pot he stopped and counted all his chips which was a bunch of $25 and $100 dollar chips. I am pretty sure he said he had $28,525. Here is a picture of him sorry its not that great of a picturep1000192ok0.th.jpg
weeeeeeeeeee, ty so much

I will go back in an hour or two and check and see how he is doing then. Here is a photo of what all came in the poker star bag they gave us. p1000180go4.th.jpgJacketT-ShirtPolo ShirtTwo Hats- One baseball and one millitary styleSoccer BallTwo Decks of CardsA towelDuffel BagBeach Tote BagTwo decks of cardstwo passes to the closing partyand a Poker Chip that is also a 1gb usb flash drive that has a best hands of the EPT