• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there, getting in at 2 p.m friday. Def. down for an FCP meetup. I'm probably not playing the ME unless i somehow get a seat in the 500+400 sat firday night. My buddy is playing day 1b though.

gibler321 (12:27:14 PM): flight is at 6gibler321 (12:27:22 PM): mike is in miami getting his passportgibler321 (12:27:23 PM): lolgibler321 (12:27:25 PM): and dan is sleepingI think theyre ready to go :club:

I needed a same day passport in October...Regional passport offices in driving distance are clutch for ppl who dont like to plan ahead. Its more fun that way.Im sitting in the terminal waitng to board my delayed flight. Lets make an FCP meet-up happen tonight. I just spilled starbucks on my shirt, I'll be easy to spot.

I needed a same day passport in October...Regional passport offices in driving distance are clutch for ppl who dont like to plan ahead. Its more fun that way.Im sitting in the terminal waitng to board my delayed flight. Lets make an FCP meet-up happen tonight. I just spilled starbucks on my shirt, I'll be easy to spot.
LOL
brining changes of clothing is overrated
gibler321 (12:27:14 PM): flight is at 6gibler321 (12:27:22 PM): mike is in miami getting his passportgibler321 (12:27:23 PM): lolgibler321 (12:27:25 PM): and dan is sleepingI think theyre ready to go :club:
i'm up now, just need to pack