Interesting Flop Decision

Before i start, i have tried to convert the hand history for this about 5 times but cant do so and cant see what the problem is, if anyone (Zach?) could do so, i would be very grateful. Anyways, here is the unconverted version. If anyone can do it, i'll edit. Thanks! :club:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok, here's the scenario. Hero is superlag, seen 68% of flops through 40 hands to date, shown down some garbage, opened from all positions but also chipped away at a few pots to maintain a slightly above average stack. Villain has just doubled up, last hand.We are half we through a $4.40 180 man, so usual $4.40 rules apply.What decision do we make on the flop?PokerStars Game #14295156909: Tournament #72540261, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2008/01/03 - 14:24:32 (ET)Table '72540261 6' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: Izkall (5775 in chips) Seat 2: HERO (2855 in chips) Seat 3: alain@1977 (2530 in chips) Seat 4: Furbster1 (1110 in chips) Seat 5: binck1 (1415 in chips) Seat 7: nandopo (2600 in chips) Seat 8: VILLAIN (5900 in chips) Seat 9: rivkie (1935 in chips) nandopo: posts small blind 25 VILLAIN: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HERO [:card_hearts_j::card_diamonds_k:]rivkie: foldsIzkall: foldsHERO: raises 150 to 200alain@1977: folds Furbster1: folds binck1: folds nandopo: folds VILLAIN: calls 150*** FLOP *** [:card_diamonds_10::card_spades_8::card_diamonds_j:]VILLAIN: checks HERO: bets 300VILLAIN: raises 300 to 600what's our line?

I fold preflop. On the flop in a 4.40 i don't think i could get away from it. In a 4.40 i'd probably reraise allin.Folding this preflop makes it all much easier though.

For the flop decision we really need a read on Villain. Any PT stats up to that point, any notes you have on the player. You could make a case for all three options and any pieces of information you have may help you choose the best line.

i hadnt been at the table long enough to have any specific read on him but he hadnt gotten out of line at all. he's just doubled the hand before with an overpair to the board, when he moved all in on the turn. not much other info than that i'm afraid.

I think if you're trying to be LAG, then the pre-f raise should be a little smaller. Your going to be playing a ton of pots so you should try to see them a little cheaper I think. Probably 120-150 works.Flop is tough, but that is the life of LAG. LAG players get stuck in these spots a lot and making the right decision is key. I think this is a fold. I think, at best, you are up against a pair and str8 draw/flsh draw, at worst you are practically dead.