Official 2008 Negreanu Open Thread!

im just curious to see if anyone has got their prizes from last quarter yet ? ?? I won a shirt and it hasnt come yet .. anyone else havin the same problemo?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just curious to see if anyone has got their prizes from last quarter yet ? ?? I won a shirt and it hasnt come yet .. anyone else havin the same problemo?
matt posted above he was trying to get them out last weeki submitted to him the week you all sent me your info, but there was some kind of issue he was trying to explain to me, but I wasn't really paying too much attention. :Pregardless, you should have soon.
I won a shirt AND a chip set.
I won a shirt AND a chip set.
Because you are a HUGE luckbox obviously... Oh and i ahve 2 chipsets and last quarter i didnt want to win another, i figured id let a donk like you win one! Same with this quarter... and since i lost my chat again i might just stop playing the neg-o all together since i already have the prizes and because i cant berate a donk like figger when he luckboxes anymore. Take that biatch. :club:
Because you are a HUGE luckbox obviously... Oh and i ahve 2 chipsets and last quarter i didnt want to win another, i figured id let a donk like you win one! Same with this quarter... and since i lost my chat again i might just stop playing the neg-o all together since i already have the prizes and because i cant berate a donk like figger when he luckboxes anymore. Take that biatch. :club:
Did I forget to mention the two autographed hockey jerseys? :ts And you love me, stop hiding it behind all of the name calling.
Did I forget to mention the two autographed hockey jerseys? :club: And you love me, stop hiding it behind all of the name calling.
2 autographed hockey jerseys... WHAT?!?!?!? Do i know know about these ebcause im a noob or what?!?1
2 autographed hockey jerseys... WHAT?!?!?!? Do i know know about these ebcause im a noob or what?!?1
What?

OOoooOO I want a autographed hockey jersey!!! Im going out on a limb here and saying #4 was the best damned hockey player ever!!! I am a HUGE Bobby Orr fan!

OOoooOO I want a autographed hockey jersey!!! Im going out on a limb here and saying #4 was the best damned hockey player ever!!! I am a HUGE Bobby Orr fan!
almost a member for 3 years and this is your 5th post?
matt posted above he was trying to get them out last weeki submitted to him the week you all sent me your info, but there was some kind of issue he was trying to explain to me, but I wasn't really paying too much attention. :Pregardless, you should have soon.
All prizes have been sent..
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone So this tournament is for FCP players , on pokerstars, so I can join in anytime?I am a newbie here, and I would love to get into the action. Just let me know the details thanks Rose :club:

Hi everyone So this tournament is for FCP players , on pokerstars, so I can join in anytime?I am a newbie here, and I would love to get into the action. Just let me know the details thanks Rose :club:
Correct, feel free to join any tuesday or wednesday night. Nothing to 'sign up' for, your rankings will automatically be updated on the leaderboard.Check out the FAQ page at www.negreanuopen.com for answers to the most common questions and if there are any other questions let us know.Leaderboard is current btw
Correct, feel free to join any tuesday or wednesday night. Nothing to 'sign up' for, your rankings will automatically be updated on the leaderboard.Check out the FAQ page at www.negreanuopen.com for answers to the most common questions and if there are any other questions let us know.Leaderboard is current btw
You should have like a link or something in your sig.Oh, btw, can you move my Father's Day Gift Thread back to GenPo?kthxbye
You should have like a link or something in your sig.Oh, btw, can you move my Father's Day Gift Thread back to GenPo?kthxbye
after vegas next week i'll put it back in my signatureand nok ur welkum
after vegas next week i'll put it back in my signatureand nok ur welkum
Ok, you've just moved down one spot from my top 10 mods.I can't wait until Kurt becomes a Mod.
you guys do late entrants in that..im pretty sure last time i played i got in late...i see i missed the start again
10 minutes or first bust, whichever is first