Official 2008 Negreanu Open Thread!

We can look into this for the 3rd quarter, I have already submitted the 2nd quarter schedule to Poker Stars. You will be happy to know the 2nd quarter Starts and Ends with Razz!
You're a sadistic monster.Also, in for this Tuesday's Neg-O and winning.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh maybe I make special guest appearance tonight...What is PW?
What up Ben!? I'm heading to your city in June assuming you are still in San Fran. PW is always fcpfcpI will have the final first quarter results posted for both games this Friday.

Good work on the radio show, that's real cool. I'd even listen in if I had Sirius.Michael said you'd be out here for a week before your Vegas trip, GAME ON!

Good work on the radio show, that's real cool. I'd even listen in if I had Sirius.Michael said you'd be out here for a week before your Vegas trip, GAME ON!
yup, you dont have to have Sirius, you can listen live from the website, there is a 'listen live' button at the top right and it streams the showYeah I think we are going out drinking with Michael that Tuesday June 17th so you are more than welcome to join us. Maybe you can get us discounts at some of the Asian bars or somethin' :club:

First quarter results are finalized. Congratulations to our first quarter winners!Tuesday Night Mixed LeagueCHIP SET WINNERS 1 qzarian 716.49 2 checkymcfold 584.19 3 Figger 516.42 TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS 4 BogiePutt 505.375 Phil Logan 454.506 Raise, Ha! 446.307 dinho_style 443.46 8 ko8e34 409.02 9 GWCGWC 356.44-----------------------------------------------Wednesday Night NLHE LeagueCHIP SET WINNERS 1 'olnumber7 759.002 GalloFX 601.243 armen13 551.55TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS 4 BogiePutt 550.795 sergetoronto 519.646 fitzinabox 494.347 Figger 451.768 pzlm73 445.609 blufferdave 426.81I need everyone listed above to send me a PM with the following information:FCP NameStars NameReal NameShipping AddressEmail Address (for email communication for the year end Tournament of Champions)If 4-9 please let me know if you want a hat or T-shirtIf T-Shirt please let me know sizeCongratulations again and thanks to everyone that played the first quarter.2nd quarter games start this Tuesday and Wednesday and everyone will start back fresh with 0 points.GLGLGLGL!

When are ya going to tally up the season? No rush just curious Thanks :club::ts
Damn!! If I didn't miss so many I would have gotten a chip set at hold em and a hat in the mixed games!
  • 2 weeks later...
Why is tonight's tourney not listed? That's twice this happens to me
We play every Tuesday and Wednesday of the year barring the occasional holiday. Seems pretty simple to me.
We play every Tuesday and Wednesday of the year barring the occasional holiday. Seems pretty simple to me.
It's simple to me too... but if the tourney isn't listed, I can't register. I sorted by date, tourney name, etc., and it wasn't listed... I had to wait until it started, search on one of the players in it, and then go to the tourney that way. Was it under a different section since it was 2-7 lowball?
It's simple to me too... but if the tourney isn't listed, I can't register. I sorted by date, tourney name, etc., and it wasn't listed... I had to wait until it started, search on one of the players in it, and then go to the tourney that way. Was it under a different section since it was 2-7 lowball?
They're always in the same place in the Private Tournaments area and everybody else found it. Registration starts 24 hours before the start time.Perhaps you're not looking in the right place.
And both last night and tonight the tourny numbers are generously added to the threads that dna creates for these in Gen Poker. So you can click find a tournament and bingo, bango, bongo, you are there.
I know they are, and I did the same thing I always do, and I saw all the tournaments in the future, but not that one, and I had show all set... that's twice it happens to me, not sure why, but it wasn't visible.