1/2 Nl Tt From Sb - I Hate These Situations, Help!

Alright, It looks like most people prefer check/call flop, check/fold turn. I'll now post what I did on the flop, and what card came on the turn.Flop: 3 :club: 6 :D Q :D$21 in potHero bets $15, BB folds, MP1 calls.Turn: 7 :D$51 in potHero...Now what do we do?
Post what you did, we already told you what to do on the flop.C/F the turn.
Nothing wrong with a c/f if you don't like how things look.
reason I ask is because this hand looks very similar to one i played today.1 limp, and I raise to 15 on button (1/2 NL)bb call, limper call(pot 46)flop Qc,6c,3dcheck,check, i bet 35. BB calls, ( he has 10,10) I thought this was a horrible call, but if you guys think calling here, then c/f the turn is better than just c/f
reason I ask is because this hand looks very similar to one i played today.
Against people who I know will fire more than 1 bullet, I'll play differently. Against most strightforward 1/2 players, c/c is the best line and then c/f to more aggression because many of them kind of freeze up when they get called and have missed the flop.

He's not straightforward, he's LAGgy and just lost a moderately sized pot. I don't think his call of my bet on the flop necessarily means I am beat, he could be getting a little tilty, but it's speculation. If this guy was a rock I wouldn't have even posted this hand.

This is one of those spots where I often lose money in, the smooth call was suspicious until you posted your read on the villian which opens up other possibilities. I definately check the turn and probably fold to a reasonable sized bet, hopefuly he checks behind and we possibly get a showdown on the river but unlikely.

The read was posted with the hand initially.On the turn, I checked, he bet $20, now what? Pretty small bet right? What could it mean?

bubba, i for one kinda agree with the way you played this hand.I think that betting on the flop makes him make a decision. If we are simply check/calling then we only win when we have the best hand.So I say bet the flop and fold to a raise. This is pretty much what you have done.On the turn I check and see what he does. If he has it or is brave enough to bluff it then let him have it - but $20 into $51 is too cheap to let him have it.It is always difficult OOP but you do have a hand and it is very possible that you are ahead here and he is trying to use position to bully you.A final thought - a check/raise on the turn here would make your play look very much like you made a set on the flop - if someone did this against you from the small blind - would you fold?

The read was posted with the hand initially.On the turn, I checked, he bet $20, now what? Pretty small bet right? What could it mean?
Just fold.This hand isn't some big mystery. You're drawing to 2 outs here most of the time. IF you're not, you will still have to call another river bet a high % of the time if he's bluffing.
On the turn I check and see what he does. If he has it or is brave enough to bluff it then let him have it - but $20 into $51 is too cheap to let him have it.It is always difficult OOP but you do have a hand and it is very possible that you are ahead here and he is trying to use position to bully you.A final thought - a check/raise on the turn here would make your play look very much like you made a set on the flop - if someone did this against you from the small blind - would you fold?
So what if he's betting $20? What hands do you think he possibly has that we beat? You think he floated AK and is now making a very small, callable bet as a bluff? Ok, if you want to incldue that, fine. What other things in his range are we really beating? The $20 bet means nothing to us. We get 3.5-1 odds and we don't have a price to outdraw him if we're behind.
I think it's a very weak bet. It's not even half the pot. It's just reeks of some guy just having a cheap stab at the pot.
He raised preflop, called a flop bet and is now betting when you checked to him. I think this is a made hand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than it is someone "taking a cheap stab."

Depends on your view of who you are playing against. There are plenty of villains who will take a stab here with little or nothing. I am not saying that we have a great hand - its just that our rubbish may well be better than his rubbish.

He could have floated and picked up a flush draw, but I think looking back it should be a fold. He could be thin value betting 99 or something here too if he thinks I have a 6?I called the $20 on the turn, and the river went check/check, he tabled J :club: Q :spade:I hate the way I played it.

If he's laggy and you think he might be tilting, check call the flop and lead the turn, it stops him from bluffing you.

OK, so I know we just went through this yesterday, but from the SB with TT, I would RR PF to redefine where we were. If I got called, I would c-bet 70% of the flop and check fold from there unimproved if I got called.
But when you make posts like that, you make me want to donkeypunch you because it's simply horrible advice. And the point of strategy forums is for players to get better, not worse. I wish you wouldn't post like you're the smartest poker player in the forums but you do and it's amusing, tilting, but really just sad. There are a decent amount of fish out there, no reason to make everyone here worse. I'd like to see the forums here improve.
The reason I don't like check/call/check/call is because it gets us a showdown with QJ. I really believe bet/fold is more profitable over the long term.
I called the $20 on the turn, and the river went check/check, he tabled J :club: Q :spade:I hate the way I played it.
That's all.And I'm up for you to try to donkey punch me any day, pee wee.