I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL SAMMY I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL WHATEVER YOU BET I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL SAMMY I CALL I CALL I CALL
lol...i think im going to kill you
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just woke up.....i can't believe i blew my whole play money bankroll.....F***....its eddies fault.... i hate you eddie, that money was important to mei was never rolled for the big game, and i had no backers.....

i just woke up.....i can't believe i blew my whole play money bankroll.....F***....its eddies fault.... i hate you eddie, that money was important to mei was never rolled for the big game, and i had no backers.....
I was just going to post that this thread might gain new life as the people who actually had jobs came home and read it and put their $0.02 in. Then I quickly realized that not many of us have jobs and it is far more likely that a few of us will wake up now and read this.However, I will say this, this thread had a tremendous opening act, but the middle dragged. There simply was not enough character development and, frankly, too many plots going on at once. I'm hopeful that Eddie's triumphant return at the end will redeem it. There are just too many questions unanswered at this point.

i can't believe this thread is still going......it was pretty much dead when eddie left, then we just got bored so played high stakes play money (which was hillarious but only if you were on the table)...lolll

the question is if/when eddie decided to make his triumphant return... if he is still alive that is... I can think of nothing in life that could happen to me to make me go to 5 10, with 1/9th my bankroll (eddie stated he had 4500$) and make a thread about it.as stated before much looking forward to the unanswered questions...plus im amazed nobody who read this thread through noticed that pt generously gave away a sunday mill stake to whoever posted his bust out hand. funny when 4 others all posted the hand within seconds of each other, although I still don't see how it was humanly possible to post faster than i did.definatly a 'had to be online at the time watching this train wreck and reading eddie's posts get worse and worse as he mentally decayed for unknown reasons' thread. :club:

I was just going to post that this thread might gain new life as the people who actually had jobs came home and read it and put their $0.02 in. Then I quickly realized that not many of us have jobs and it is far more likely that a few of us will wake up now and read this.However, I will say this, this thread had a tremendous opening act, but the middle dragged. There simply was not enough character development and, frankly, too many plots going on at once. I'm hopeful that Eddie's triumphant return at the end will redeem it. There are just too many questions unanswered at this point.
zomg best avatar ever. Just 1 question: Are they real?

I think this thread should be bumped whenever anybody has had one shitty fucking day and wants to play over their bankroll. I'm sure it would be bumped daily. Then we can go watch, point, and laugh.

STFU NUTHUGGGEERRRR
did i mention you still look like harry potter with downsyndrome? it really is magic how you won that trophy because you seem like a pretty basic person. if your gonna throw stones dont live in a glass house and your glass house is that your a wierd looking man!
did i mention you still look like harry potter with downsyndrome? it really is magic how you won that trophy because you seem like a pretty basic person. if your gonna throw stones dont live in a glass house and your glass house is that your a wierd looking man!
actionjeff ftmfw
ill tell actionjeff u said hiedit: and i have no clue how to play magic...so at least your right in part of your post