I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

Seriously find time to read it, you won't regret it.King and PT Special deserve medalsAnyone wanna bet that Eddie got his girlfriend pregnant again?
Nah his GF left him and found someone else and doesn't want him back. At least thats what I'm going for.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubling up the bankroll is funbut it will be way easier to do at 10/20....just sayin
first person to post his busto hand get a sunday million stakeunless your at the table
eddie can now not afford a jar.....he will just sit by himself
someone hook him up with the number to oprah
Your quickly becoming one of my favorite posters
I can't belive I just nearly read that whole thing. Not recommended for anyone considering it.
lol I KNEW it wasn't worth it, just wanted to get results
Seriously? There's like 4 billion women on the planet. Pretty much all of them have pu$$ies.
even xxeddieI really have never liked him, he just seems like a prick.Maybe it's cause he is an Philthy Eagles fan?Probably.
3 billion, 1 billion of them aren't the right age, a 3rd of them are indian etc etc.
lame potatoes

The only way this thread can redeem itself is if the reason for the emo-ness is revealed

down to $231 an ready to go brokeblame the friends i dont have that cant help me.Sent out 4 texts looking for someone to talk to to help(lol @ so many toooos) and got nothing.Hooray fake friends, FTMFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU_JyGBDeIc
I can't belive I just nearly read that whole thing. Not recommended for anyone considering it.
yeah... likewise.eddie... start smoking pot man.
The only way this thread can redeem itself is if the reason for the emo-ness is revealed
Seriously, there better be a good reason for that Eddie. You can't make a thread like this and leave us in the dark.I actually like how this thread evolved, suicidal 5/10 NL to high stakes play money lol.