I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First draft pick in the '08 Death Pool has to be Artie Lange...
I really hope not. I listen to Stern every morning and will seriously be upset when Artie dies. I will however be the first to say waaaaaaaaa when it happens
I really hope not. I listen to Stern every morning and will seriously be upset when Artie dies. I will however be the first to say waaaaaaaaa when it happens
has he still been gaining a mass amount of weight, i have howardtv but dont watch it too often
has he still been gaining a mass amount of weight, i have howardtv but dont watch it too often
he's still hovering around 300. And has developed the beginings of diabetes
5/10 NL on starsjust search KevinJA8FCP**** life
Where is the moment we needed the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost You tell me your blue skies fade to grey You tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carryin' on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with the coffee to go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces everytime And I don't need no carryin' on Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carryin' on You had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh.. Holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the blink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I'm not wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeeeah)So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day (Oh, yeah, yeaaah, yeah)Had a bad day (Oh, had a bad day)Had a bad day (Oh, yeah, yeah, yeeeeah)Had a bad day(Oh, had a bad day)Had a bad day...Had a bad day...<3 you XXEddieand <3 you too ptspecial and king. :club:-Shawn
Where is the moment we needed the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost You tell me your blue skies fade to grey You tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carryin' on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with the coffee to go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces everytime And I don't need no carryin' on Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carryin' on You had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh.. Holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the blink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I'm not wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeeeah)So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day (Oh, yeah, yeaaah, yeah)Had a bad day (Oh, had a bad day)Had a bad day (Oh, yeah, yeah, yeeeeah)Had a bad day(Oh, had a bad day)Had a bad day...Had a bad day...<3 you XXEddieand <3 you too ptspecial and king. :club:-Shawn
whoa...onalaska....come over
Cliffs Notes:Somebody pissed in Eddie's Cheerios. He decided he would get them back by playing over his head. He said he was going to play good but then didn't(we were all shocked). He said it wasn't bad beats or poker that pushed him over the edge but wouldn't say what it was. Everybody assumes it's a girl compounded by the fact that his real life friends weren't there when he needed them. In the end he lost $700 but says he still has $4k in his account. His attempt to eclipse his epic "My girl friend is pregnant" thread went over like a lead balloon. A bunch of guys flamed him, some guys tried to help him, most people just laughed. The End.

<3 PT<3 king<3<3<3eddie<3 hideout even tho i will never get an invite to your crazy wackiness and shenanigans.<3 drugs<3 FCP<3 50 cent tap nights at my barrrrr<3 hot chicks

im from la crosse.....wanna play tummy sticks
If THAT'S not the invite of the century......lolLet all who read this thread know that pt special has crossed over to the side of greatness. The Hideout awaits him.......a place a lurker like me will never see.\Walk on ptspecial.........Walk on........-Shawn