I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KevinJA8FCP [4d 6c]YAOMINGMING: raises $10 to $20KevinJA8FCP: calls $10*** FLOP *** [Ac Jc 6s]KevinJA8FCP: checks YAOMINGMING: bets $40cyberpeogh: folds KevinJA8FCP: raises $171 to $211 and is all-in
Yes, keep doing that. You won't get SNAPcalled by Ax drawing almost dead.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't need someone to tell me to stopneeded someone to talk toReading Comprehension, FTMFW
broke account ftwalso you should be mature enough to not play like a complete moron cause no one will answer a phone call at 6am....but wtf do i knownot your friends fault that u make poor choices

i think your raising too little xbb..... far too little.... espcially pre flop...but now i guess it don't matter as you have like 100$ on the table. RELOAD!And you must be crazy to do this, not the limits, but just wasting 500$ cos you ran badly at whatever lower limit you play. You shoulda just gone out shopping and blew 500$ or take a girl to dinner.

PokerStars Game #14288356582: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10) - 2008/01/03 - 06:25:27 (ET)Table 'Burdigala' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: YAOMINGMING ($952 in chips) Seat 2: MARVS ($840 in chips) Seat 3: cyberpeogh ($1156 in chips) Seat 4: counterfit17 ($1557 in chips) Seat 5: KevinJA8FCP ($135 in chips) Seat 6: Boss 197819 ($721.35 in chips) Seat 7: moondog77 ($1666.25 in chips) Seat 8: GrooveMonkey ($977 in chips) Seat 9: f.t.d. ($190 in chips) f.t.d.: posts small blind $5YAOMINGMING: posts big blind $10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KevinJA8FCP [3c Kh]MARVS: folds cyberpeogh: folds counterfit17: folds KevinJA8FCP: raises $125 to $135 and is all-inBoss 197819: folds moondog77: folds GrooveMonkey: folds f.t.d.: folds YAOMINGMING: folds KevinJA8FCP collected $25 from potKevinJA8FCP: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $25 | Rake $0 Seat 1: YAOMINGMING (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: MARVS folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: cyberpeogh folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: counterfit17 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: KevinJA8FCP collected ($25)Seat 6: Boss 197819 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: moondog77 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: GrooveMonkey (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: f.t.d. (small blind) folded before Flop

if you wanted to feel better about life, perhaps you should have made a massive stake thread, and staked like 30 people to $10 tournaments......u'd be bound to win money out of it.....instead you blow it all.......tsk tskhaha

i think your raising too little xbb..... far too little.... espcially pre flop...but now i guess it don't matter as you have like 100$ on the table. RELOAD!And you must be crazy to do this, not the limits, but just wasting 500$ cos you ran badly at whatever lower limit you play. You shoulda just gone out shopping and blew 500$ or take a girl to dinner.
this rant/tilt/whatever the **** you wanna call it thing. has NOTHING to do with running bad
if you wanted to feel better about life, perhaps you should have made a massive stake thread, and staked like 30 people to $10 tournaments......u'd be bound to win money out of it.....instead you blow it all.......tsk tskhaha
when i stake, my horses have 1 leg, and die quicklyThis is the same thing
434px-Soviet_mayones_jar_250_ml.jpgOK eddie, this is an open forum......and here is the feelings jar......now....you need to stop going crazy with your money.....put your feelings out into the jar and you will feel better
when i stake, my horses have 1 leg, and die quicklyThis is the same thing
That's the first thing you've said here that I agree with -- stakes, for the most part, are a giant waste of $(but please still be on that table when I get home in 30mins, so that I can be the one to post the bustout hand and get the SM stakeament....lol)