Hand #47183707227 Card Stud *High-Low* ($0.25/$0.50), Ante $0.05*3rd Street* - (1.40 SB)Salt Lick Kitty: xx xx Qd___raisespando73: xx xx 8s___foldsSpiderGuard9: 4c 2d 5c___*completes*___calls - 3 kinda connected low cards, two of 'em suited, all lower than the 6. I feel good about this.Tsien: xx xx 9d___foldstheGrooouuuch: xx xx Kh___foldsTDOGG9938: xx xx Qs___calls___callsgattor: xx xx 6d___calls___calls*4th Street* - (9.40 SB)Salt Lick Kitty: xx xx Qd Ad___*bets*___callsSpiderGuard9: 4c 2d 5c 8h___raises___calls I have the best 8 draw here, let's get some money in the potTDOGG9938: xx xx Qs 3d___raisesgattor: xx xx 6d 8d___calls*5th Street* - (10.70 BB)Salt Lick Kitty: xx xx Qd Ad Ts___*bets*___callsSpiderGuard9: 4c 2d 5c 8h Ac___raises Almost a perfect 8, other guy probably missed, inside wheel draw - let's get more money in the potTDOGG9938: xx xx Qs 3d Ah___callsgattor: xx xx 6d 8d 9c___calls*6th Street* - (18.70 BB)Salt Lick Kitty: xx xx Qd Ad Ts 9h___*checks*___callsSpiderGuard9: 4c 2d 5c 8h Ac 7c___bets I'm probably splitting, but I have the nut flush draw and there's four people in the pot.TDOGG9938: xx xx Qs 3d Ah 5d___callsgattor: xx xx 6d 8d 9c 7s___calls*River* - (22.70 BB)Salt Lick Kitty: xx xx Qd Ad Ts 9h xx___*checks*___callsSpiderGuard9: 4c 2d 5c 8h Ac 7c Kc___bets Do I let gattor try to bet out at this? He hasn't shown any aggression yet...I think this is standardTDOGG9938: xx xx Qs 3d Ah 5d xx___callsgattor: xx xx 6d 8d 9c 7s xx___calls*Total pot:* (26.70 BB - $13.35)Thoughts? This feels super-aggressive to me, and I've had a really swingy session. Is this ok and I should just get used to the swings? Should I try slow-playing? Is there any chance in hell I'm beat on both ends here?

cap every street. do not fuck around with relative position, checkraising, or anything. bet and raise. period.
Should we be reraising 3rd street too? If yes, why?
Should we be reraising 3rd street too? If yes, why?
yes. 4way against a worse low draw and two guys repping QQ when we hold 3 low connectors and there are no dead 3s for our str8. pure value.
If I said pretty, pretty please would you start converting your hands?!?
I ran it through the converter and had it print in plain text format. Is there a better one?I definitely appreciate all the feedback you all have been giving me, so I want to make these as easy to read as possible so I can facilitate more feedback :club:
I ran it through the converter and had it print in plain text format. Is there a better one?I definitely appreciate all the feedback you all have been giving me, so I want to make these as easy to read as possible so I can facilitate more feedback :club:
Yeah.. just copy the hand history directly and put ":" symbols directly in front of the actual hole card (no space)..That's how I do mine. tedious, yet effective. If you want bonus points, bold your actions in the hand to make the forum residents love you even more.
I ran it through the converter and had it print in plain text format. Is there a better one?I definitely appreciate all the feedback you all have been giving me, so I want to make these as easy to read as possible so I can facilitate more feedback :D
Thanks for wanting to make it easier. It does make a big difference when looking for suited cards etc, and since I'll log in two or three times a day and look at 20 of these threads at a time, I get lazy and ignore the unconverted ones a lot.Tell the converter to output as FCP, but if you are using the one I think you are, you will then need to add spaces before and after the suits.A:heart: needs a space after the A ( A_:club: ) to be A :D and the same if there is a word at the end. 7:club:bets needs two spaces ( 7_:D_bets ) to be 7 :D bets
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found that with a monster starting hand like yours, rather than completing there, you will get more money in the pot early by just putting in the bring-in, as someone almost always completes for you, allowing for a possible raise. If on a failry "calling-station" type table though (which it seems you may be based on some of the action), completing right out is great too.On fourth street, you commented that you wanted to get money in the pot. Why not cap it then when it comes back to you. Don't see anybody going anywhere, so build it up.Rest is good.

i like how u played it your explaintions are how i feel about the hand u coulda maybe 3 bet 3rd to slow down 4th if u brick. but other then that i like the play. it wasn't too agressive u have to play aggressive in limit build the pot.