Aa - Pstars 5.5 Mtt/5k Guar. Early Stages

I dont have the HH, but here it goes.Chip Stacks:UTG+1 - 6500 - solid TAG player, only unusual play was early pos limp pre-f with QQ that worked perfectly when he got 99 to reraise and get it all in preflop.MP2 - 640 - no notes. Hero (CO) - 4500 - playing TAG. Blinds 50/100 - Hero Dealt AcAhUTG+1 limps, MP2 pushes all in for 640, Hero calls, UTG + 1 calls.Flop - Q 4 5 (Pot = 2070) low cards diamonds.UTG+1 checks, Hero bets 800, UTG thinks for about 5 seconds and pushes all in. Hero? My thoughts:I normally would re-raise pre-f and scoop up the short stack all in but I got greedy instead.Flop looks pretty safe. UTG+1 checks so I assume small or mid PP, suited broadways. I bet 800 (probably shouldve been more, like 1000 - 1500) to hopefully keep mid pp's in or something like QJ or KQ interested. I'm ready to get it all in on non-diamond turn, maybe even diamond turn.He goes all in. I put his range as: most likely AQ, KQ, 44, 55, big diamonds. Small chance of 45s, 67s, TT, 99. Very small chance of KK, QQ or JJ as I think he would've re-popped preflop.

I flat call preflop. You want action. Flop call is easy. If he hit a set that's his mistake. He shouldn't have been set farming in this position. You played it perfectly, if he hit a set there's nothing you can really do.Remember DN's bad beat at the Bellagio? I remember the one that had the AA minraising and afterwards stating it was a mistake as he should've flat called, because he wanted action. vs KK it would've gone allin anyways he said so he didn't need to flat call, but it would've been the right play.

I flat call preflop. You want action. Flop call is easy. If he hit a set that's his mistake. He shouldn't have been set farming in this position. You played it perfectly, if he hit a set there's nothing you can really do.Remember DN's bad beat at the Bellagio? I remember the one that had the AA minraising and afterwards stating it was a mistake as he should've flat called, because he wanted action. vs KK it would've gone allin anyways he said so he didn't need to flat call, but it would've been the right play.
Ok, I guess post flop decision is standard but the preflop play seems to be more interesting. Are we transparent if we flat call, meaning does villian know we have AA/KK? If so, then does he have the odds to set mine knowing he will probably get all our chips if he hits? If not, then is flat call +EV here against a solid player that probably wont push pre-f with anything less then AK, JJ+?

Flat calling this raise usualy makes the villain think we're really weak because if we had a strong hand we'd raise(that's poker101 btw).Flat calling PF gets us HU in a pot where we have a gianourmous amount of equity against someone who doesn't know the true strength of our hand.If the stacks we're a bit deeper, i wouldn't mind a re-raise, but in this situation i think calling is ok.