Poker Room Pickups

seriously dude, just read "The Game " ...you'll finish it in about 2 days then ask her out.
Or you know, he could just find the Royal Tour who used to hang around here who used to be funny and witty and cool and let that guy ask her out. Hell, I wish I knew where that guy went and I'm freakin' married.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true. How many guys make shoe comments to chicks? Little story...My wife is a shoe-o-phile, so after 15 years of shadowing her through Neiman and Nordstroms, etc. I have a bit of that metro shoe thing in me through osmossis.Well one night at Bellagio a very attractive Asian waitress just busting her butt, and gettting harrassed, etc. and just getting slammed with orders.She made her way over to our table. I didn't even order anything but I noticed she had on , not just sneakers but some insanely cool looking sneaker type shoes. Very different, not sure what they were. So I lean back as if to order something, she never looks at me, and I say "wow...verrrrry cool shoes". Her head snapped around and she suddenly had this HUGE grin on her face. Dude, if I was single (or a cheating type) it was so GAME ON after that for the rest of the night. She never left me alone. I never asked for a drink but she was bringing me beer after beer anyway. Then it morphed into suggesting different things and just bringing them over, all kinds of weird stuff, and NEVER would take any of my tips. Not one. She was smiling, chatting, and touching my neck, tapping my shoulder, etc. It got a little uncomfortable, and I even told Steve and Tony about it...they were laughing in my face. I have been out of the game a long time, and maybe this is common knowledge to most of the young single swinging diks, but I gotta tell ya....at the risk of sounding very crude...the way to a shot at the "hey-nano-nano" is through the shoes man.
'Maybe she thought you were gay. :)You should have made a move.

Here are a few gems that work for me:"Pick me, I'm clean""I'll stick my tongue in it if you wash it first""How's your gag reflex suppression?""I can make change on a tenner if that helps"SHort and sweet always works...

Ok, here is the real answer this is on the MSN homepage today....The art of the bookstore pickuphttp://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?arti...6&GT1=10787If this doesn't seal the deal, then it's all in the deliverer and not the method of delivery.The section on "Let your Nerd Flag fly" should be your first stop......

Please note the fact that this is not a line he's recommending you use...
Please also note that "work for me" means "are only funny to the type of person who would put 69 in their screen name."
Please note the fact that this is not a line he's recommending you use...
lol...good one.
Please also note that "work for me" means "are only funny to the type of person who would put 69 in their screen name."
This coming from a guy who's SN is in baby-talk and has a cartoon avatar...Don't worry, I'll still love you in the morning and your bum
Or you know, he could just find the Royal Tour who used to hang around here who used to be funny and witty and cool and let that guy ask her out. Hell, I wish I knew where that guy went and I'm freakin' married.
that stings.probably true tho.. i'm so lame.
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true. How many guys make shoe comments to chicks? Little story...My wife is a shoe-o-phile, so after 15 years of shadowing her through Neiman and Nordstroms, etc. I have a bit of that metro shoe thing in me through osmossis.Well one night at Bellagio a very attractive Asian waitress just busting her butt, and gettting harrassed, etc. and just getting slammed with orders.She made her way over to our table. I didn't even order anything but I noticed she had on , not just sneakers but some insanely cool looking sneaker type shoes. Very different, not sure what they were. So I lean back as if to order something, she never looks at me, and I say "wow...verrrrry cool shoes". Her head snapped around and she suddenly had this HUGE grin on her face. Dude, if I was single (or a cheating type) it was so GAME ON after that for the rest of the night. She never left me alone. I never asked for a drink but she was bringing me beer after beer anyway. Then it morphed into suggesting different things and just bringing them over, all kinds of weird stuff, and NEVER would take any of my tips. Not one. She was smiling, chatting, and touching my neck, tapping my shoulder, etc. It got a little uncomfortable, and I even told Steve and Tony about it...they were laughing in my face.
You just attract waitresses, for some reason. Seems to me the same thing happened with the waitress at the buffet we all went to during the WSOP. It was a good thing you were sitting in the corner, and she had to walk past the rest of us to get to you, otherwise we would had to wait on ourselves - lol.
You just attract waitresses, for some reason. Seems to me the same thing happened with the waitress at the buffet we all went to during the WSOP. It was a good thing you were sitting in the corner, and she had to walk past the rest of us to get to you, otherwise we would had to wait on ourselves - lol.
HA! She gave me her address and we've been chatin and writin ever since.She even sent me a picture of her family this christmas. Love that gal...Betty Sue Lou McGoohillbillies.jpg
HAHAHAHA!Another classic FCP outing!! :)That waitress was nuts.
HAHAHAHA!Another classic FCP outing!! :)That waitress was nuts.
I know, I forgot about that buffet that night... it was such riot. Good times.edit: oh shit..there's Mitch!..."SO....BACK TO GETTING LUCKY".....
she has the kind of face that looks like she ages well.
^^BrilliantDrop the lame potatoes and Im new in town and want to eat with someone.They care about the sensitivity after they seem some confident winner
I know, I forgot about that buffet that night... it was such riot. Good times.edit: oh shit..there's Mitch!..."SO....BACK TO GETTING LUCKY".....
ha haplease derail this thread, its worthless since i've yet to get any real updates.also, I want another FCP vegas weekend, that was fun as shit.
ha haplease derail this thread, its worthless since i've yet to get any real updates.also, I want another FCP vegas weekend, that was fun as shit.
I'm going to venetian in like 20 minutes, I'm gonna look for Jennifer Love Hewitt and show her this thread.... :club: